In The Morning

Sanji groans. His head hurt so bad. What the hell did he do? Did he drink until he's hungover. He moves his arms, they felt sore, was he bench pressing before he fell asleep?

Asleep? What is he doing asleep? Wasn't he with Reiju? He remember sinking into the darkness, tired of life.

He wasn't ready to wake up yet, so for just a little longer he turns to his side and hug whatever is warming him up. Soft but firm and really warm. Then his ears tingle at the sound of some snickering. This wakes him up only to be face with the nape of a tan neck and green hair. Sanji raises his head to see Zoro sleeping on his side, the blonde is spooning him. He didn't feel appalled by it though. He like it but... why is Zoro here? How did he get here? Now he knows why he's conscious and not in the darkness still.

He hears snickering behind so he slowly turns his head to see the crew there but shockingly his father and sister there too. Sanji stare at Nami who stare at him, she looked inpatient. They must have been waiting for him to wake up.

Again, why are they here? Sanji jumps up covering himself, because he knows he's naked and so is Zoro. "Why are you here?!" Sanji almost scream from the top of his lungs, but just shouts.

"Seeing if you're awake." Nami answers.

"What did you do to the room?" Reiju asks looking around. Sanji turns to see the carnage the room is in. It looked like some sort of beast tore everything apart. Well, he guesses there were two beast in here.

"How long?" Sanji asks.

"Don't know but if Zoro's reaction is any indication then a week." Robin answers.

"Zoro's reaction?" Sanji wonders, he turns to Zoro still sleeping then back at them.

"It's morning, you and Zoro have been... in here for almost three days." Nami says. "The fight isn't over yet." she nods. Before he can ask what she means Zoro groans, turning to lay on his back. His eyes opening to reveal grey orbs, at first everything is blurry then clears. The swordsman blinks as he tilts his head at the cook looking down at him. What is the blonde doing here? What is he doing here? Where is here? Zoro looks around to see he's in a very beat up room, one that is not in the Sunny and the cook is here. How?

Zoro sits up. To the side of the bed that Sanji is sitting on is the crew along with one large man with dark blonde hair and a woman with pink hair and a curl like Sanji does have. Who are they? Some of Sanji's family, from what he can guess. They looks at Zoro who sat, leaning on his arm, looking confused. They, the Strawhats, are now use to seeing Zoro marked up with deep kisses and deep bite marks, it's very obvious around Zoro's nipples about what they did so Reiju couldn't help but blush and Judge still has his stoak expression. He couldn't pull them apart, look what happen when they did.

Sanji jumps in his skin when Zoro turns to him shocked and confused.

"Sanji, make me something to eat!" Luffy shouts getting to the edge of the bed, disturbing the silence and Zoro's confusion. Nami gringes cause who knows what happened at the edge of the bed and Luffy puts his hands on the bed, leaning over to get closer to Sanji.

"O-okay, but I need to get dressed." Sanji smiles awkwardly. Robin, Brook, Franky, Nami, Reiju and Judge leave. Their captain happily stood waiting. "Go somewhere else rubber boy!" Sanji shouts kicking Luffy out the room. The others following him out. Except Chopper who hopped onto the bed as Sanji grabbed the white clothes he knew are his. As he puts his pants on without his underwear he hears Zoro groaning and whimpering. He turns to Zoro on the bed to see his face contorting itself in pain. Zoro moves his hand to his hip. Chopper softly asking if his hips hurt again. Zoro only nods.

Sanji quickly gets his shirt on, not focusing on the kiss marks on his own skin, or the slight sting on his back. When dressed enough he grabs his shoes and leaves the room, stumbling out the room as he tries to get his shoes on. Sanji rushes down the halls as he wraps his head around the situation. Obviously the wedding didn't work, he's still tied to Zoro. Which is a problem because he's actually happy about it, Zoro is a very honest and trustful person. He's happy he didn't marry Pudding, happy the connection to Zoro didn't severe. Happy that his father has seen them together after sex, to be honest he doesn't think he'll be mad if his father walked in on them during.

He shouldn't feel like that. He should be angry about Zoro being here, about him spending another sex session with Zoro. But he can't help but feel happy. Zoro is here, his friends are here. He didn't think things would end up like this and he doesn't mind the outcome.

In the kitchen he finds the chef, Cosette, cooking. He gives her a smile, she gave him one back, then blushes, looking away as she goes back to cooking. Sanji looks down to see his skin is showing with kiss marks. Sanji should be embarrassed but he's not.

Sanji shakes his head and starts cooking. He makes all of them their favorite food to eat in the morning. French toast, pancakes, fruit salad, they have some yogurt, coffee, hash browns, orange juice, and chocolate milk. With that done he sets everything down on a trolly, stacking everything, ignoring the gossip of some of the other chefs, they gave him looks. Sanji couldn't hear everything but he got some things, something happened, he still doesn't know what, and everyone knows what he and Zoro did. They all think they are in a loving relationship. Sanji let them be, why should he correct them? He might not be here long, not with the others here.

Why isn't his father trying to run Luffy and the others away? What happen with the assassination attempt? Sanji finally makes his way to the others all gathered. Well not all. Sanji sees that Robin and Chopper are not here and he can guess where they are. They must be with Zoro. After serving his crew he goes back to the kitchen to make the three their food.