Choices

Zoro groaned as he woke up, it wasn't the best sleep he's ever had but he did wake up confused. He thought he was in the crows nest, he saw the marine ships and happily told everyone over the speaker, ready for a fight. He wasn't feeling well so he thought maybe fighting will calm him down plus it'll get his mind off of things. He was ready for that fight but it never came to him. And here he is, naked with loose bandages on the infirmary bed.

Zoro moved groaning again. Now he knew why he woke up groaning. His whole body is sore. Felt like he got ran over by a stampede or some thing. Zoro saw his body, covered in deep red marks. His nipples having bite marks that covered older ones. On his hips are hand prints. And he had a feeling on who they belonged to. He saw his clothes on the floor so he bit his tongue and moved, leaning forward to grab his clothes. He gets everything on slowly, his back hurt and sitting like this is like torture. He couldn't feel his legs right, they felt like jelly. Raising his hands also hurt but he did it, trying not to think too much about what happen. What he can't remember. All that's left is a tie, socks, and underwear. The tie can't be his, he doesn't wear many sock but the ones he does own are not that fancy and he wasn't wearing underwear. He knew he was going to train most of the day so he didn't want to waste them, he was going to take a shower again anyway.

So three of them are not his, they are Sanji's.

Zoro takes a breath.

Chopper opens the door, stopping for a second at Zoro then smiling. "Good you're awake. Are you okay? Do you need to stay in here?" Chopper asks concerned with his well being. Zoro smiles at the small doctor.

"I'm fine." Zoro moves but stops immediately. A sharp pain went down his spine. He kept quiet not wanting to alarm the young doctor.

But you can't fool the reindeer. Chopper thought this would happen. With a smile he tells the swordsman, "why don't you take a bath. I'll redress your wounds when you finish." Zoro only nods, not wanting to fight because that's sounds like an amazing idea. He'll do that.

Sanji will hate it if he knew but Zoro collected his things when he left. He gathered some clean clothes to change into when he's done. He puts Sanji's underwear and socks in the laundry basket and set his tie on his bed to take care of himself. On his way to the bathhouse he avoids the others. He didn't want to see them but it's not like they were jumping to see him anyway. It was quiet. And that's when he noticed they were at an island. Maybe they were all there, having fun. But the more he noticed his surroundings the more he questioned things. The sun is setting so they all should be back, and Sanji should be cooking by now but he can't smell food. Luffy and Usopp aren't goofing off on the deck with any new things they found on the island. Like he thought, quiet.

Zoro shook his head. He's over thinking it. First he should take that bath his body wants. He quickly makes his way to the bath. The first thing he does is get the water on. Then he strips. Slowly, his body aching at almost every movement. The bandages slipping off with his clothes. Zoro saw the wound on his side. He's been hurt enough to know that it's a stab wound. When did he get that? Zoro frowns as he makes his way to the tub filled with the boiling water, steam filled the room. Zoro's cleaned himself then let out a happy sign as he sunk into the water it doing wonders for his body. It felt so good he melted and closed his eyes. When he almost felt sleepy he opens his eyes and starts messaging himself.

Zoro walks out feeling refreshed. He goes to the infirmary so Chopper can check his wound, it still looked fresh so going to Chopper now is less lecturing later. He walk in surprised, Luffy sat with Nami and Chopper next to the infirmary bed as a lion sat on the bed bandaged up. A lion? What did he miss? Zoro slowly closes the door not sure what to do here in this situation. Chopper turns his head first.

"Is something wrong?" He stands up, trotting to Zoro. Zoro looks down at him.

"Just thought you want to check this," Zoro pulls up his shirt showing off his wound, it's not bad but having it in a bandage wound be better. Chopper turns to Luffy sitting in the chair.

"Luffy stand up." He orders. The straw hat man stand up and sits on the edge of the infirmary bed. Zoro sits on the chair as Chopper work on him.

"Sanji just went with him!" Nami exclaim, can't believe Sanji did that. "What does Big Mom want again?" She asks  turning to the lion.

"His father wants him to marry Pudding, Big Moms thirty-fifth daughter." Luffy laugh happily at the thought of Sanji getting married. Nami shook her head, Luffy doesn't seem to understand the the situation.

"Sanji always wanted to get married." Luffy smiles. Zoro felt very left out. What happened while he was sleeping, while he was taking a bath?

"But if Sanji does that, doesn't that mean we become subordinates of Big Mom?" Chopper points out closing the bottle of lotion he just put on Zoro's stab wound. He puts the bottle away then grabs the roll of bandages. Luffy frowns at the doctor, not mad at him but thinking about what he just said.

"I'm not going to be Big Moms subordinate." Luffy declares.

"I think that's why he left." Robin says walking in with a drink for everyone, well not Zoro she didn't know he was in here. "He left the crew so we wouldn't become subordinate's to her."

"What are we going to do?" Nami asks looking at Luffy.

"Nothing." They all turn to Zoro, what does he mean by nothing? Chopper look up at him as he tapes the bandages close.

"What? How can we do nothing?" Nami asks frowning at Zoro who only look at her in the eyes. The door to the infirmary open, the others joining in on the conversation.

"There's nothing to do. Leave him. He left us on his own, his choice. We have no obligation to do anything. If he wants to get married then let him. It's got nothing to do with us. And why cause trouble with Big Mom? We just got done with Kaido." Zoro says, eyes firmly on Nami. The orange haired girl fumed at Zoro, anger making her face red.

"We need to help him." Her voice strangely calm.

"With what? He's not in danger and it's his choice." Zoro answers. Nami didn't have anything to say back so she just started at him. The others stayed quiet, tension filled the air. What are they going to do? With that in mind they all turn to Luffy, their captain.

"Then let's go asks him." Luffy says, smile still on his face. He turns to the hurt lion on the bed. "Pekoms take us to the wedding." Luffy demands though it can be heard as a request.

"Okay." Pekoms, the lion mink agrees. He needs a way to get back home, plus the little doctor is still treating him and is a very good doctor. Why not kill to birds with one stone.