Becoming One

Sanji may have fucked up.

And he didn't realize until it was almost too late.

He and Zoro went shopping like they agreed. At first it was fine, they talked, cracking jokes, laughing and smiling. Telling each other how they really thought they would never see the others again, thinking they will forever be on that island.

So far it felt like a date which made the blonde very happy, and since Zoro could smell that it made him happy which, going full circle, the chef could smell keeping him happy.

Then it went down hill. Sanji started buying things and as a habit Zoro took to carry. After the fifth stall Zoro started to let out some perspiration, and because he got use to wearing layers Zoro had to get rid of most of them leaving only his black jacket (they are on a spring island) open showing off his toned chest and since the moisture is getting everywhere, specially his chest, the blonde could not stop staring or take a look. Because the only time he ever saw Zoro's body is during sex or when they bathed (which was always after sex), he wasn't use to seeing Zoro's bare skin while not during those times. Zoro was always bundled up and now that he's not Sanji wants nothing more than to ravish Zoro right there. In the middle of the street, in front of everyone, on the ground and he didn't care about the looks they would have gotten or that people would have stared at them. If anything that thought turned him on more.

He moved to do just that. He reaches forward to push Zoro forward, not caring about dropping the food but Zoro quickly snapped his head to him which didn't stop the blonde at all, still in his trance. Zoro stops him by holding his wrist in place, grip firm and strong, Zoro looked at the blonde shocked but embarrassed. Face red to his ears. "S-Sanji, what are you thinking?" Zoro asks lowly so no one can listen in, Zoro swallows the lump in his throat, the blondes eyes zeroing in on the bob of his Adams apple. Sanji only lick his lips. Zoro only lets out a shuddering breath. The swordsman taking a look around. No one is paying them any mind. Zoro raises his other hand to flick his lovers forehead. Sanji blinks as he shook his head slightly, coming back to reality. "Calm down." he tells the blonde.

"What?" the blonde asks rubbing his forehead with a few blinks. When he opens his eyes he takes in Zoro's flushed face, glazed eyes, and deep breaths he took, eyes keeping focus to the scarred chest as his chest expanded with his breath. What got Zoro like that? Sanji took a whiff and briskly level eyes with Zoro's glazed ones, he could smell Zoro feeling horny. He didn't think he would be able to smell that on Zoro. It was bad because it made the sweetness in Zoro's new scent that much stronger and irresistible. He wants to touch Zoro, do so many dirty things to the other man.

"C-calm down." Zoro stutters, saying to them both but mostly to himself. Could feel himself losing his mind and he didn't like losing his mind like before. It hasn't happened in so long that he forgot. But this didn't feel the same, it was a different mindless and he didn't want to learn how because he know he wouldn't remember and some one would have to tell him. If it's like it has been he'd be in the dark for a while before he gets to finally know.

Sanji caught the stutter when Zoro said that which caused him to question what Zoro is saying. "Oh." the blonde gets it. Zoro is feeling horny because of him. Damn, this is dangerous, can't believe what he almost did. Sanji turns his head to look at something that would distract him, to calm him. Zoro slowly lets their hands down, still holding his wrist, not wanting to let go.

Sanji spots a couple kissing against the side of the building. He looks away because that's not helping it's making it worse. Making him want to do the same to Zoro. The blondes eyes stop and land on a small child learning how to ride a bike with his father, mother standing close but away as she watch from afar. That seem to do it, he's no longer horny, now he's giddy. Happy for the family, also choosing to ignore the feeling in his gut. He turns when Zoro lets go of his wrist, never wanting the man to let go. To always be connected to each other.