Wedding Night

They had to fight a little but that didn't stop him. With Zoro in his arms Sanji made his way somewhere close. He didn't know where the Sunny is so they couldn't go there, though he knows it's somewhere here if Nami and the others are here. He didn't want to waste a second even trying to look for it. Plus who knew what sort of trouble they would get in walking out in the open like he is after that comotion. 

The only place he could think of is his family's palace. It's kind of close and it's rather safe with all the soldiers around. 

He runs, and flies himself and Zoro to it. Once inside the castle he sets Zoro down on his feet. They stare at each other not able to believe that they are with each other again. Looking around to find themselves alone they pull each other flush against the other. Kissing each other like they'll die if they don't. Hands roaming each other's bodies. Sanji found he liked Zoro's warmth. Not wanting for a chance to get disturbed Sanji takes Zoro's hand and rushes them off into the first room he finds. When he closes the door he pushes Zoro hard against the wall, not hitting the wall but the decorative dresser. Zoro's ass hitting against it as Sanji push him forward. The blonde kissing Zoro on the lips, deeply, then going to to his neck, sucking hard, the marks he made last time have faded. Sanji pushes Zoro shirt up to reveal his whole torso. Zoro holds his shirt up in his mouth. Moaning as Sanji touch him, licking down the middle of his chest, down his abs and past his belly button. The blonde stops at the hem of his sweats to move back up to lay kisses, sucking in some areas, on his chest. Biting around his nipple then going into suck and nibble on the nipple, pulling them when in between his teeth, flicking them when he licks them. 

Zoro moan, moving his legs to wrap around Sanji's waist. Not wanting him to stop. But the blonde does, moving away to then unwrap the swordsman's legs from around his waist. The swordsman lets out a whine, but it's short lived as Sanji turns Zoro around, pushing his face into the cool mirror that hung on the wall. Sanji practically rips Zoro's shirt off, exposing his beautiful back. Sanji licks down Zoro's back causing the swordsman to shiver and back up into the blonde, rubbing his round and tantalizing ass into the blondes hardening cock. Sanji pressed against Zoro, a small taste of what's to come soon. And Zoro happily response back by rubbing again. Sanji growling at the curve of Zoro's spine. He quickly finishes licking down then goes up again to lay kisses everywhere, anyspot that's good. He wants to mark Zoro, well he already did that, their first time together, no he wants it to be impossible for Zoro to hide who he belongs to. 

Sanji growls, as he loses his patients, Zoro kept rubbing his ass against his clothed cock. That wasn't fair. They messily and roughly make their way more into the room and to the bed as they unclothed each other. Sanji ripping Zoro sweats off, and Zoro sensually taking Sanji's clothes off, and did that do things to the blonde. To feel Zoro touching him but not. Zoro wasn't wearing any shoes but the blonde took his own shoes off and threw them somewhere, it causing something to shatter but he didn't care.  

On their journey to the bed they ripped up the cushions to a small couch, broke many vases and plates, and any other delicate decoration to the room. One of the mirrors is cracked, caused by Sanji's shoe. Even some things were thrown around because it was in their way. 

Once on the bed and both naked they kissed each other again. Sanji moving his hands down Zoro's body to his thighs, he moves them open, sliding one hand down to Zoro's hole to feel it getting wet. Luckily Zoro's body has changed, just for him. Good thing to because he didn't pack lube, not that anyone gave him a chance to. 

He's able to stick one finger in easily Zoro moaning at the feeling. But he's impatient and didn't want to wait so in a fit of sudden dominance he pushes the blonde away from him, then pulls him to lay on his back. Zoro gets on top of the blonde, straddling his waist. Sanji just stare as he licks his lips, grinning at Zoro. He just watch and let Zoro do what he wanted. His hands do find them at the swordsman's hips. Zoro quickly moves Sanji's cock against his hole. The head breaching the muscle, opening it up, his slick lubing as it goes in. Once the round of his ass meets the blondes hips, he leans forward, both of them groaning as the movement. Zoro starts to ride Sanji roughly and hard, but Sanji didn't give an ounce of care because it felt amazing. 

As they came, they didn't even notice one of the legs of the bed breaking in half. Not done yet Sanji moves Zoro onto his back, entering him in one thrust. Using the power of his hips to thrust deep in Zoro. The swordsman screaming his lungs out. None of them caring or wondering if anyone can hear them. To both, it's just them in their own world. And after so long, it's going to last. Sanji thrust into Zoro so hard the bed, even with it's broken leg, banged hard into the wall, if anyone were to be in the next room they would know. 

Back to front, front to front, on their sides, on Zoro's knees, on Sanji's back, as they sat up. In every position known to man they did it. Keeping each other close to hug, to kiss, to feel as their sweat covered skin stuck to each other. Zoro didn't care if he couldn't feel his legs the next day, if his throat hurt bad, it felt good, so good he never wanted it to stop. Neither did Sanji. He also didn't want it to stop. He wanted to stay inside Zoro forever. He's never felt this way before.  He's never had sex be so sinfully good. 

He didn't want it to end, so near the end, during some of their last sex sessions he made sure to draw it out. Nothing will ever compete with this night. Not that they will remember it later.