Wedding Crahsers Part 2

Zoro glare at them hard, again he used his conqueror's haki, anyone in a meter radius from him fell.

Robin stared shocked, Usopp also who saw. They looked at each other. They should leave him, he can handle himself. They turn back, they should also fight. But with their mission, should they change it? Should they still go to Sanji?

Judge and Reiju stared shocked at Zoro. Was he that strong? Zoro fell, gripping his head. He shouldn't have done that. He hasn't eaten in a very long time. Robin and Usopp saw him. Maybe they should go to Sanji, he's still struggling. With Usopp's skill maybe he can pick the lock. So they decide to make their way there. Only to get stopped immediately. 

Reiju tried to turn to see fully as someone ran towards Zoro with a swords. Not in the mood, Zoro looks to find the best thing to fight with, that being a knife on the table. Ichiji and the other two start laughing. "What's he going to do with that?" They laugh. The man jumps to attack Zoro but he dodges and in one fast smooth motion wraps his arm around the man neck, suffocating him. With the knife in the other hand, he coats it with his armament haki. With no hesitation he stabs it into the man's neck, going further as to slash forward. The boys became quiet as some blood splash onto them. With him not moving Zoro kicks his body away. It slides off the table and onto the floor. These are some sturdy tables. Zoro drops the knife, hand moving to his head. He shouldn't be in a fight like this. Accidently he lets his conquerors haki again. He wants to get to Sanji but he isn't strong enough at the moment. He falls onto his side, eyes slowly closing. They looked so much like Sanji, kind of smelled like him too. 

Sanji practically let out a roar as the sight of Zoro going down again. He struggle a little but then stop to stare at his hands, covered in iron, chained to the floor. His feet weren't chained but that's not going to help him right now. Or is it? He usually use armament haki on his feet because that's what he uses to fight but maybe he can get out if he used it on his hands. He's never done it before, on his hands. Unlike Zoro who does it very often, hopefully he doesn't injure his hands. Sanji concentrates on haki on his hands, how it feel to do Diable Jambe on his feet only this time in his hands. With it working his opens his arms, it snapping successfully, freeing his hands. He reaches up to rip the muzzle off of him. He throws it to the side, jumping down the alter making his way towards Zoro. He quickly defeats the two going after Robin and Usopp. With his leg on fire he jumps up and lands near Zoro, a warning to back off. It shatter the candy that encased his family. Now free they move but still sat in their seats watching as Sanji throws an arm, recently removed to the side, then he move carefully and gently touching Zoro to carry him in arms. He hugs Zoro close, pressing his nose into Zoro's neck. 

It's really Zoro. He's warm, and smells wild but homey, like wood during the rain and honey and lavender. Zoro always smells so natural. The blonde felt arms wrap around him, shocked he pulls back to see Zoro staring at him. He grins showing off his fangs. He's glad the man is alright. He was very worried for a long second. Zoro moves one of his hands to the back of the blondes neck, while the latter moves his hand onto Zoro's check, cupping it affectionately. In sync they moved to give each other a very passionate kiss. Not caring they have an audience, the audience being some of the Big Mom pirates, Pudding herself, and the Vinsmokes. 

It started to get very heated, so Nami quickly showed herself and Chopper. "Do that later and in private." She tells them as she and Chopper hand the Vinsmokes their raid suits. They all guessed Sanji would want to save his family, that's just the type of person he is. Nami and Chopper just didn't know how to save them. Then Zoro used his haki, they didn't know he could to that but it still didn't help. Luckily Sanji broke it all for them. 

Sanji and Zoro turn to her then at each other. Sanji stands up the reaches down to grab Zoro and sling him over his shoulder. He runs off. Nami staring at him shocked. Where did he think he was going. "Think they will... you know?" Chopper wonders standing next to her. 

"Probably. Let's finish up here, so they can have their couple time." Nami says turning to join the others. Reiju stare at Sanji and Zoro's retreating figure. If they were a couple why didn't Sanji tell them? Now thinking, it's not like they gave him a choice. At least he's happy right?

Things went from bad to worse. Bege's assassination attempt on Big Mom didn't go right at all. So the next best thing is to run. Everyone tried to but not everyone was successful. Nami, Chopper and Usopp were captured at one point, only to be saved by the Vinsmoke. It was chaos as they all tried to get away. Bege taking a big hit, as they all hid inside of him but Big Mom pounded him with punches so many got out to help. When all hope seemed lost an explosion coming from the base of Whole Cake Chateau cause it to tip over giving them a second chance. 

With that, Bege, the Strawhats and Vinsmokes all parted ways. At first it seemed to be like that the Strawhats and Vinsmokes ended up going in the same direction. Of course because they needed to find Sanji and Zoro. So after thinking about where they might go, they found somewhere close but safe. 

Inside the Vinsmoke palace.