Searching

Usopp narrow his eyes as he sat in the crows nest, bundled up in warm clothes. On the edge of the horizon he sees an island. A winter island as they found out when it got below freezing. 

Fifth island is the charm. 

He goes to the speaker. "Island to the left." He tells them all down. They've been searching for Sanji and Zoro for what feels like forever. Of course they haven't given up. Luffy hasn't been his usual self since Sanji and Zoro got knocked overboard during the storm. He's been serious, too serious for any of their liking. He didn't want to continue their journey without Zoro and Sanji by his side. 

No one disagreed. They really need Sanji for his cooking. Nami's good but not when she keeps making the same thing almost every day because it has all they need to last on the water. There was no variety like Sanji does. The only variety they get is when Robin cooks, and when the archaeologist cooked it stayed in their stomach for days. It didn't taste bad but it lasted. Brook wanted to try but he hasn't cooked in years so they didn't want to risk it. With no choices left (they sure aren't letting Luffy anywhere near the kitchen, he's never cooked but they know already he's bad) besides the girls they continued to cook. 

This situation brought back memories of when Sanji was taken by his family, Zoro damn lucky he was in a coma the whole time. 

At the moment they all wanted Zoro to make them all rice balls. They will happily take his rice balls everyday.

Going back on track, they want their friends back. Sanji for his cooking and Zoro for his strength. He's really handy during a storm and fighting. Chopper has cried about wanting him around though he couldn't get anything out but sobs when asked why. Maybe he missed taking care of the swordsman's wounds. They can't know for sure. Of course they all missed the swordsman being around. They both are their friends, their family. Nakama. 

Usopp lands feet first on the snow on Sunny. He walked to the helm where most of them are standing around, Sunny already heading towards the island. 

"Hopefully we don't find their corpses." Robin says. Usopp shiver, and not from the cold. 

"Why would you put that in my head?" He asks hysterically. Franky just pats her back. He knows she's worried too.

After what feels like forever they finally set achor, they all rush to jump off and get onto the shore of the island. They all stand around, looking at the island from where they stand. Usopp pauses, his eyes catching something on one of the trees. Something red. He pushes, running in front of everyone. 

Is their search finally done? 

Have they finally found them?

"What did you find Usopp?" Luffy asks, they all run after the long nosed man. Usopp reaches forward and pushes off the snow, cracking the frost off the red scarf. The one Zoro always has wrapped around his waist after their two years of training. Usopp moves to the side to show off the red garment. 

They all stared shocked at the red scarf, no way they can mistake that scarf. Collectively they shouted, "they are here!" They all hugged each other and shouted hurray. Usopp unties it, finding it hard with his gloves. 

"Wait, we still have to find them. At least we know they are here." Nami announces, right as she always is.

"Zoro! Sanji!" Luffy runs forward a head of them. 

"Luffy! Wait for us!" Nami shouts, not angry but they don't know what's on this island. What if Sanji and Zoro were taken in as prisoners by the people living on this island? They don't know. They should be a little more quiet until they know it's save. 

They all ran towards him. Sunny waiting patiently on the shore. She wants them to find the rest of the crew.  

When Nami reaches Luffy she pulls on his hood of his thick coat, causing him to fall back. "Nami," Luffy whines.

"Be careful, we don't know if there are other people living here and if they are hostile. What if they are-" Nami cuts herself off as she sees the hut in the distance. Robin standing next to her, along with the others. "You all see it too right?" She asks, because so far there has only been trees. 

"This island is inhabited." Brook says, soul going back into his body. Nami nods. That means Sanji and Zoro must be living in there. Hopefully they are okay, knowing them they must be beat up from fighting each other. 

Luffy walks forward without a care in the world. Nami, Usopp and Chopper follow him wearily, not knowing what to expect when they walk in. Hopefully it's not one of their dead bodies. 

They walk in amazed by the hand craft of the hut. Sanji and Zoro made this? It looks so nice and it's so warm. Luffy walks in but Nami stops him. From where she stood she could see into the room, two lumps are laying on the futon. 

"Sanji? Zoro?" She calls, softly and low. 

Sanji's eyes snap open, he felt someone disturbing them and he didn't like it, not with Zoro and him being naked and vulnerable. No one should see Zoro like that.

Nami and the others saw one lump slowly lift. Sanji stared at them with a frown on his face, eyes like a cat and teeth also like a cat, sharp and ready to bite. Sanji's face has changed, the obvious is how he's grown out his beard and mustache. Which makes sense considering how long they've been apart. With Sanji there that means the other lump is Zoro. It's a relief to see him but not like that. 

Nami pulls Luffy back, all moving slowly and in unison out of the hut. Nami closes the door shut. Now back outside in the snow they all look at each other. 

"Guess we'll just wait." Robin says suggests. 

"At least both of them are alive." Chopper says with a smile.

"Why'd you stop me Nami?" Luffy asks with a frown. Nami glares at him, smacking the back of his head.

"You know not to bother Sanji and Zoro when they are like that. We'll just wait until they are back to normal."

"How long will that be?" Brook asks sitting down on a random log laying around.

"As long as it takes. We found them so it doesn't matter much." Nami answers shrugging her shoulder. They all take a look around. What can they do to pass the time?