Home

With the winter island long behind them Sanji stood in front of the sink mirror looking at his reflection. He doesn't recognize himself. He's never let himself grow out his facial hair so he's never seen or known how long it could grow. It's more than appalling to see now much he resembles Judge like this. He's also shocked how long it grew. Way past his shoulders.

He thinks he looks hideous and questions Zoro's mentality for actually agreeing to kisses and have sex when he looks like this. To add it makes him look older than he actually is.

He doesn't hesitate when he grabs the scissors and cuts the large parts of it off, trying to get a majority of it. When it's as short and close to skin as possible he turns the water on, grabbing his shaving knife and shaving cream, he gets to work. It feels so nice to have it off. He felt dirty when it started growing but there was no choice, honestly afraid Zoro would cut his head off if he ask Zoro to use his swords cause he's not using the kitchen knives. Having a growing beard was scratchy and uncomfortable when going to sleep.

Now that it's slowly going back to his mustache and goatee his head feels lighter. He and Zoro, now that he thought about it need to have their hair trimmed, again more so Sanji than Zoro. The swordsman's body is just flawless like that.

Sanji reaches over for a small towel, a dark blue one usually there for washing his face, he grabs it and wipes his face of the water and shaving cream. Sanji turns his head sideways. Both ways to get a good look at his face making sure he didn't miss anything, glad to see his himself again.

"Ah, you shaved it all off." Zoro says coming into the room. Sanji gives him a smile.

"Yeah, finally. It's feels nice." Sanji says putting the towel away with one hand and feeling his face with the other.

"Nami wants to talk to us all." Zoro says smiling at the blonde but walks further into the room going to his locker and grabbing his training towel and water bottle. He joins Zoro in walking out to the deck, Nami and the others gathered.

Nami talked about the next island they are heading towards, like usual once her talk was over they all separate. Sanji too the kitchen, Zoro to the crows nest, and everyone else to what they want to do for the rest of the day. Franky and Usopp go to their workshops to play around with some ideas they got.

It felt weird doing this again. Having crew mates, being on sea, having to cook for more than just two people, not having privacy any more. He and Zoro could no longer just walk around outside and talk. If he or Zoro stood on deck to walk from one end to the other they would be interrupted, mostly by Luffy, by the first step. He has no time to go to Zoro and sit on the ground, cuddling together as they watch the snow fall. Something they did together. He is too busy preparing a meal or snacks. When Zoro did come in to sit around they were interrupted by someone wanting something. They were almost never alone so Sanji couldn't get kisses from Zoro without someone seeing and making it a big deal. They haven't talked about telling the others they are officially together. Not like they have been given a chance to talk about it.

The worst part is sex, or a lack of it. They use to be able to have sex anywhere and any time. And they did. There wasn't a place in the hut that they didn't have sex on. They've had sex on the kitchen counter, table, bathroom, door step, storage room, even going as far as doing it in front of the plants (Zoro had an awkward conversation with the plants later on), on the dirt of the the farm before Zoro planted some wheat seeds (Sanji planted his seeds), against some trees, in the barn and near some animals on the grass. They made love every day, that futon saw a lot of action, they had to wash it so often that Sanji told Usopp to make a new one to replace it. Didn't feel right leaving the warn out one to the next people.

Sanji can't do that here as much as he would want to. And now they sleep away from each other. In their own separate bunks. Sanji had even tried multiple times to sneak into Zoro's bunk to cuddle and feel the warm body heat only to find Chopper already doing that.