Choice

Sanji just continued to get hurt. Zoro and Salomon got even closer, not even hiding the possibility that they might be dating. Especially Salomon, he openly flirts with Zoro, who is not use to it so he is more shy about it.

They are always together in the crows nest, Salomon is always teaching Zoro something, fighting with his hands and feet, or how to throw knives, something Salomon knows how to do as an alternative to using swords. They are more conspicuous than swords, which is what he wants. Sanji didn't like it but knew that he couldn't do anything about it. Not when he's obviously making Zoro so happy, letting him have fun.

Zoro stared at the X mark on the calendar, the red ink, made it even more foreboding than it usually is. There is an X mark every week, signalling it is time for Sanji and Zoro, alpha and omega, to get close. It didn't bother him last week because he wasn't with Salomon then but now. He didn't want to but he knew he had to. He didn't want to faint again. He wishes Chopper can find something to help separate him and Sanji, it's not like he likes this either but he just accepted it, adding it to a list of things he had to do, like sleep and eat. Now though it's different, isn't there a way they can cut the tie? He knows Sanji would be happy about it.

Zoro push his feelings down, it doesn't matter what he wants it wont change the facts. He walks out ready for the day.

Like Sanji and Zoro have been doing they go about their day like normal. Zoro enjoying his day with Salomon, Sanji doing whatever he does in the kitchen.

Zoro didn't know why but it felt like the day went by too fast, he didn't want it to go slow. Hoping night never comes. On the other hand Sanji felt the day was going way too slow. He wanted the night to hurry and come. He wanted to be alone with Zoro, something he doesn't get too many opportunities of nowadays. It will be the only time he will have Zoro to himself.

Sanji walks down to the soldiers dock system, Franky made a pullout bed for them in one of the rooms with the small equipments. It was either the room with the mini Merry or Namis horse waver. Zoro and Sanji both couldn't do that with the mini Merry around so in the room with Namis horse is it. 

Sanji walk into the room to see Zoro already set everything up, the bed is pulled out, the bed is made while Zoro sits on top waiting. Usually he doesn't look like he cares but today he looks sad. And he's right. Zoro is sad. He felt bad, it felt wrong to be doing this with Sanji while being with Salomon. But he can't do anything about it. If he doesn't do it consciously now then his body will force him to do it, and that's worse.

Sanji joins Zoro on the bed, they both start to undress in silence. Since it's been a week their bodies are craving each other already, so if they get undressed it will kick start their alpha and omega side. If they don't they will loose control and be threatening to the others. They would spend a day in each others arms then have sex. If they do this they skip the foreplay and go straight to the sex which is what they both want.

Zoro wakes up alone in the room. He sits up, he knew Sanji got up to cook but it still makes him feel empty inside. He's new to this, before Sanji he's never had sex so he doesn't know how it's supposed to be after sex, or during, he doesn't remember anything of during sex though. Zoro looks down knowing he should be expecting it, it doesn't stop him from frowning at the marks, bites and kisses, he didn't like them. He took a shower to wash and clean himself, he hope washing himself would get it all to disappear.

Sanji frowned at Zoro, it wasn't unusual but Zoro hardly wears sweaters. He purposely is covering himself.

And Zoro did that for three whole days until the most obvious marks disappeared leaving the ones that are already covered.

Sanji's smugness didn't last long, not when they finally reached Salomon's home island Lyon. It is nice that all they needed was one day for the long pose to set. So everyone explored the town as they left Zoro and Salomon to themselves.

And when night came, they all ate dinner with each other one last time. They all stood, saying their final goodbyes. Until all that is left is Zoro. He is smiling, then he asks, "why don't you stay with me Zoro?" 

Zoro stare shock at him. The others smiles faded when Zoro doesn't decline immediately. He just stood there, staring at Salomon, almost like he is actually thinking about it. Zoro didn't look at them, he just continued to stare at Salomon in the eyes, the blonde staring back.

Robin looked between the two, figuring they must want to talk about this themselves. "Let's go somewhere else and leave them to talk." Robin suggest, pushing the others to the galley, then thinks about the aquarium which is closer. 

The the door closes they all look at each other. "He's not going to agree right? Zoro wouldn't go with him." Nami says looking at Usopp, Luffy, then Sanji. 

Sanji is about to say of course Zoro wouldn't leave, why would he to be with some man? Then he remembers he left to get married. Why couldn't Zoro leave for a... dare Sanji say, lover? Sanji quickly turns his head to Luffy, to see what he's thinking. Luffy look calm enough, of course their captain wouldn't keep someone against their will. He'd let them go if they wanted. Sanji didn't want Zoro to leave, he wanted him to stay but it's Zoro's choice. How can he convince Zoro to stay? What does he need to say?

"It's Zoro's choice. He has till tomorrow, when we leave." Luffy says walking out the door. 

Nami stands up, "wait Luffy they need to talk... it out." She grabs his shoulder but looks out the door to see no one is there. Zoro is gone. "He's gone." Nami says. The others huddle around the door to see the deck empty. They couldn't sense Zoro around. Did he really leave them?