Warming Up

"Ahh~!" Zoro shouts. Sanji backs away from Zoro to see his face the same time Zoro covers his mouth.

That was so embarrassing, why did that sound come out of his mouth?

A shiver run down Sanji's spine, his body tremble with pleasure. Sanji grin almost devilishly at Zoro. Sanji moves to kiss Zoro's neck again. Zoro let out another moan so the blonde kissed again.

And again.

Again.

Sanji moves to a more comfortable position. His body on top of Zoro. The swordsman moan more which only caused Sanji to continue. Moving around Zoro's neck, never kissing the same spot twice.

When Sanji felt Zoro's hands on his back pulling him closer egging him on. Sanji felt something in him snap. He opens his mouth and starts sucking, which cause Zoro to grip harder onto him. Sanji felt himself get harder, blood rushing south very fast, almost making him light headed. Sanji just couldn't stop himself, the noises Zoro makes has him keep going. Zoro moves his body closer, rubbing against the blondes body. Sanji groans against Zoro's neck. The blonde moves his hands to hold Zoro's hips close. The cook continues to kiss Zoro's neck, moving back to Zoros ear. Zoro move one of his hands up to thread into blonde hairs. Zoro grips onto the blondes hair, slightly pulling but not enough to pull hairs and not enough to forcefully pull his head back, stopping him. It feels very good to the blonde, he didn't know he liked his hair being pulled like that. He lost his mind for second, he didn't realize he did it but he opened his mouth and bit down on Zoro's neck near his shoulder.

"Cook!" Zoro yells as a moan. It wasn't an angry yell but just something to shout. It did knock Sanji out of whatever daze he was in. Sanji moves back to look at Zoro's face, it is red but what makes Sanji swallow is Zoro's expression. He's obviously feeling good. Sanji takes a deep breath. He wants to continue, so so bad he wants to continue. He wants to go all the way but that's up to Zoro.

"Fuck Zoro. Sorry, it was just too good." Sanji looks into Zoro's eyes hoping his expression shows how sorry he is.

"I felt good too. Does sex always feel like that?" Zoro asks breathing heavily. Sanji stays quiet as he stare at Zoro like he grew a second head.

"Zoro..." Sanji begins, voice slightly trembling, "have you ever had sex before?" He asks worried about the answer.

"Yeah," Zoro answers immediately and Sanji lets out a breath of relief, "with you." Zoro adds, that makes Sanji's heart leap to his throat. He knows that Zoro doesn't remember any of their times together. He doesn't remember any time they were together either. He can only imagine what Zoro thought and felt, it doesn't even come close to what Zoro actually felt, it can't. For Zoro who was a virgin to have his first time taken away, not only by force but for him to not remember, the swordsman must have been feeling bad. And Sanji, the whole time he was only thinking about himself. Not once did he ask Zoro about how he was feeling, or if he was okay. "All I know is that it hurts after I didn't know it felt good." Zoro says as Sanji's mind spiraled.

"It's not suppose to hurt after, you should just be sore." Sanji tells him, horrified every time he's had sex Zoro hurt after.

"Oh... well are you going to continue?" Zoro wonders. Sanji only eyes Zoro as he lay there.

"You want me to?" Sanji wonders.

"Yeah, it felt good." Zoro answers.

"Are you sure? This will be the first time you remember, are you sure you want to do it with me?" Sanji asks, he didn't want to be rejected but know he deserves it.

"I'm sure." Zoro says. He was feeling good and wanted that to continue, there was no reason to say no to Sanji. He couldn't come up with a reason, not that he wanted to. "Though I have no idea what to do." Zoro says showing his hands. Sanji grins.