Big News

Just like Chopper said they talked about having sex safely which means Sanji wearing condoms. And Chopper having to develop a birth control for Zoro, which is still a work in progress. The side effects have been bad, very bad (vomiting, fever, blood clots and more). If it were mild symptoms then okay but they weren't. So so far they have been resting the safety of not getting pregnant on condoms. Which is making Chopper nervous but working hard.

The crew doesn't know Zoro can have kids, that's what both Zoro and Sanji told the doctor to keep it a secret from the rest. The only thing the crew was told is about ruts and heats. Even then they were told a very childish version so Luffy can understand and the others won't know more than they need to know.

Lucky for the couple their rut and heat start on the same day. And it was an experience for them both. Zoro was so mindless with his begging, and open about what he wanted and how. He didn't care how he wanted it just that he got it, even going far enough to beg Sanji for it. And Sanji during his rut is a ruthless horny man. He'd fuck Zoro to the moon and back. He was so rough and hard with Zoro the swordsman couldn't walk for two days, the next day he kept wobbling, it got bad enough he needed help, the fourth day all he could do is limp and the fifth day he walked with a small limp. Nothing noticeable. When they were like this they learned that they were animalistic. And it wasn't mindless like before, it was more something unlocked within them when going into their rut and heat. Neither held back and they both accepted each others roughness.

They also learned that it lasts more than a night. Their rut and heat lasts three to four days straight. There is a break period that allows them to snack on something but then they are right back at it.

Heat after heat, rut after rut the rest of the crew slowly gathered that Zoro and Sanji had something going on romantically. Soon enough it was hard to miss the love between them. No one asked or questioned them about it. They didn't need to or want to. Sanji truly cared for Zoro while the swordsman truly cared for the blonde. They made each other happy so what can they say about it? Sure, it was shocking but after more thought it just made sense.

"Luffy and Law huh?" Sanji asks Zoro. Both walking down with bags of groceries in their arms. Being with each other as Sanji runs some quick errands. They weren't staying on the island long so Zoro decided to spent his time with Sanji. The blonde of course did not object.

"Luffy made it seem like I could help with his problem but it's still shocking that Luffy asked Law out on a date." Zoro answers.

"I didn't think Luffy knew what a date is."

"I didn't either but I don't know why he asked me when he could have asked Robin and Franky for advice."

"Well, Luffy is closer in age to us than Robin and Franky."

"True but why come to me first instead of them... or you?" Zoro wonders. Sanji smiles at his mate. At first it was weird calling Zoro that but after a while he enjoys how it sounds, and Zoro responds to it with a smile and almost wanton look on his face. It was easy to get in the habit of calling him that. For Zoro not so much. Like some maiden Zoro can't call the cook his actual name. He's a blushing and embarrassing mess, Sanji loves to tease him because of it.

"If he's close to anyone it's you. He picked you on the crew first right." Sanji shrugs. It's confusing but a very cute thought about Zoro trying to help Luffy with his love life.

"I wish he didn't, he asked me about sex." Zoro starts blushing remembering what had happened. "I didn't want to answer any question he had so I sent him to Chopper." Sanji burst out laughing.

"I can't believe you did that but... good choice." Sanji says.

They continue walking and grabbing things they need. On their way back Sanji noticed how red Zoro's face is even though they haven't talked about anything embarrassing for a while now. And the marimo isn't carrying that much in his arms.