Deep

Sanji walks forward, steps making sound on the grass as he joins the others on Sunny. He looks around at the crew. Only Zoro and Luffy aren't here. Sanji growls, breaking his cigarette in half. Where is he? His mate. Sanji turns to see the ship both Zoro and Luffy going down slowly. Why aren't they coming here? It shouldn't take them any time to jump here. So why aren't they?

Deep down Sanji wondered how he knew how Zoro's blood smells. Why does he know the smell of Zoro's blood? He shouldn't know that. He doesn't want to know that but he does and the knowledge that Zoro somehow got hurt is burying his consciousness deeper into darkness, not able to see, talk, move or hear. If he's moving he doesn't know how, or he's not moving how he wants to move.

Nami, along with Franky and Chopper stare at Sanji. He had blood stains all over him. And usually he doesn't because the way Sanji fights is mostly clean and not messy. Usually Zoro is covered in blood. What did Sanji do? They look down to Sanji's shoes covered in blood. Stomp his enemies body.

"Chopper!" Luffy shouts landing on his feet. Zoro on his back. "Zoro's hurt." Luffy says worried. Reasonably so. Zoro doesn't get hurt on such an easy fight. Luffy carefully sets Zoro down onto his feet. Zoro shuffles to the side to show his body, one hand on Luffys shoulder. A few nicks and small cuts but what made everyone gasp is the large stab wound Zoro has on his side, the other hand on his side holding his wound. Blood seeped through his fingers, pooling at the hem of his sweats. Luffy helped keep Zoro up who seemed to have lost a lot of blood. He looked so close to passing out. Zoro is hurt, got hurt during a fight that should be easy and done.

Sanji runs forward to grab Zoro pushing Luffy away from him, another shock for the crew, after ignoring each other for a week and now Sanji is holding Zoro in his arms looking worried. Sanji held Zoro close, making Zoro groan in pain, Sanji look down at Zoro hurt. What does he do? What can he do?

Chopper steps forward wanting to do his job. He stops when Zoro growls at him. They all stare at him, the Zoro obsessed Sanji is back. His eyes are cat like again and he has fangs. "I need to check his wounds." Chopper says. Sanji stares at him. Then he moves Zoro to carry him like a bride. Zoro groaned, kept one hand on his wounds and wrapped his other arm around Sanji's neck. As Sanji walk to the infirmary Zoro rest his head on Sanji's shoulder. Chopper stares shocked then runs after him when he knows where Sanji is taking Zoro.

The wound isn't bad, but Zoro lost a lot of blood. It didn't help that Sanji growled at him every time he grabbed something, even when he grabbed the bandages. When he's done he explained what Zoro could do and couldn't do. He didn't know if Zoro and Sanji understood him but he would assume Sanji would listen to ensure that Zoro healed perfectly fine.

Sanji stayed with Zoro the rest of the day. Didn't get up to cook dinner, he did make Zoro a snack to eat, enough for both of them so they sat next to each other feeding the other. Robin and Nami cooked for everyone.

In the morning Chopper walked in on them sleeping in each other's arms. Chopper smiles at them and left, leaving them alone. He could check Zoro's wound later.

Again Sanji cooked for himself and Zoro only. Leaving Usopp and Brook to cook breakfast for the rest of the crew. After eating Chopper checks on Zoro's wound. Like Zoro normally does his wounds heal rather quickly but he would want to have him rest more. He then gets a look at the bed, it's dirty with blood and dirt. He should wash it, and change the sheets but it wouldn't do anything if they just sit and lay on it again, getting it dirty. So he tells them they should take a shower. And they do as they are told, taking a shower as Chopper changes the sheets and wash the floor. Made sure to get everything deep clean. When they came back in cleaner clothes Chopper quickly checks Zoro as Sanji hold him close growling when Zoro would flinch at the touch of the small reindeer. Chopper left when he found Zoro okay.