Chapter 43

The barrage has brought a wave of rhythm and chaos.

There is also a part of Meng Fu fans who dare not say anything, and only press their lips to watch the live broadcast barrage.

After each performance, there was a warm-up time. After the professional host was off Nan Qiu, he did not immediately let the next performer appear. Instead, he threw the topic to the four instructors and asked the four instructors to comment on Nan. autumn.

At the same time, the directors voice appeared in the headsets of the four Xi Nancheng and Tang Ze, and the directors voice was very heavy: "There is a problem with the soundtrack recorded by Meng Fu in advance. The four of you can delay the time."

The four teachers have been in the entertainment industry for a long time. When they heard this sentence, they were shocked, but there was still no change in their faces.

Xi Nancheng and Tang Ze looked at each other, naturally they could see the expression in each other's eyes.

Backstage, the director put down the walkie-talkie, turned around, and walked out: "Other people's recordings are there. Why can't Meng Fu release it?"

The person in charge on the side of the said in a deep voice: "We checked before we came, and something went wrong in the process. At the moment, the pre-recorded audio track cannot be connected, so we can only play the accompaniment normally."

"It's too late now," the director has a headache. "Who is behind Meng Fu, let the people behind be ahead of schedule, let's think of a way."

are all people who have been in the entertainment industry for a long time, knowing that this is not easy.

According to Shengyu's attitude, if this matter is not handled well, the consequences are simply unimaginable.

"Ye Shuning."

While looking for Meng Fu, the director lowered his head and pressed the communicator again, and talked to the host with Xi Nancheng, "Ye Shuning performed in advance, Meng Fu moved back."

Hearing this sentence, Xi Nancheng put down the wheat in his hand, walked over to the other side, dialed the director's number, and refused directly: "Impossible, the show has already been set, you change it now, it is not good for everyone. We can only delay for a few minutes, and Meng Fu will still be on the court sooner or later. You suddenly change players now, and the follow-up will definitely be exposed, and Ye Shunings company cannot fail to check."

Hearing Xi Nancheng said so, the director also had a headache.

He arranged everything, but he didn't expect to make a mistake at this time.

The director hung up the phone and went backstage to find Meng Fu. Meng Fu was wearing a red dress with an "A" brand on her waist.

She stood in front of Chu Yue and others, and when she saw Director Mu, she said hello politely: "Director Mu."

This is the first time Director Mu has seen Meng Fu himself. People who thought it was Sheng Yu told her about himself, so he was not surprised that Meng Fu could recognize him.

Now he is surprised that Meng Fu himself is much better than what he saw.

The person in charge said that last time, Meng Fu was indeed born for the stage.

"Something went wrong at the scene." Seeing Meng Fu himself, Director Mu took a deep breath and decided to go crazy and take a gamble. He looked at the people in the practice room, "Who would like to switch to Meng Fu. order?"

Meng Fu looked at Wu Yatong naturally.

Hearing this sentence, Wu Yatong stood up directly, she was a little calm, "Let's go."