Chapter 90

The latest news here has not yet reached the country, and even most of the audience and reporters at the scene have not received the news.

The boss over the headset didnt understand, "What?"

The female reporter looked at the four final quotas. She could feel that it was not just her. Someone around her gradually found Hengkong's name in the second place, and the noisy voice slowly disappeared.

She could even hear the shocked voice of a reporter from Country H next to her, "God! Who is this Meng Fu? How could he appear in front of Hye Bin?"

The female reporter's thoughts picked up. She took a deep breath, shaking Mai's hand, and her voice was shaking, "Meng Fu, the 36th domestic player, has a total score of 35.99, surpassing the natural singer Hua Huibin. After Chunri Xiazi came second."

"Second?" The boss on the headset slapped the table and stood up directly: "You mean that we not only won the finals, but also surpassed Hua Huibin?"

The female reporter gave her boss a positive recovery, then stopped and started online reporting again.

At the same time, the comments in the live broadcast room are all brushed up

[Where is Ye Shuning, where is Ye Shuning, I want to see Ye Shuning]

Ye Shuning 30 minutes, 6666

[The domestic women's group finally appeared a decent one, although it is not as good as Kasuga Xiazi and Hua Hyebin, but it is already very powerful]

[I want to see Ye Shuning and Chunrixiazi]

[Why are you still outside? Forget it, I will go to the next door to watch the live interview]

Comments one after another, and some people have already asked the female reporter why she hasnt interviewed.

The female reporter was not in a panic, she just turned the camera to the big screen behind her, "Five years, it lasted 1828 days, every year I was on the scene in the finals, and every year I congratulate the players from other countries. This year we Finally stood here dignified and congratulated our players, because this year we finally have someone on the stage of the international finals! She is Meng Fu, not only entered the finals, but also surpassed the natural singer Hua Hyebin to take second place!"

At this point in her voice, the camera behind her has been aimed at the big screen behind her.

The comment was stagnant for a moment and then quickly swiped the screen in the next second, and suddenly it was almost unclear.

Gosh! ! !

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !

Meng Fu! !

The most even show fan cried, every time he was scolded not only by foreigners, but also by domestic audiences. This year, he finally stood up! ! !

[We flicked brother, mother also cried (tears rush)]

Five years, it's not easy (Tears Ben)

[Not a fan of the show, nor a fan of the players, but seeing this scene is really shocking]

Ah ah ah ah Meng Fu cowhide!

Meng Fu will always drop God! ! !

The entire network instantly boiled because of this news. For so many years in China, apart from Che Shao, there have been no other high-quality idols and troupes, especially the womens groups. They are perfectly tortured by other countries every year, not only by the public on the Internet. , And was even ridiculed by domestic netizens.