Chapter 76

Jiang Xinran was still kneeling on the ground.

Her thoughts are not much different from those of Yu Zhenling.

It is inevitable that the old man will preemptively. Jiang Xinran spoke first. She naturally felt that Jiang Xinchen's kneeling in the ancestral hall was not uncommon.

Instead of asking Mr. Jiang to ask her, its better to make it clear by yourself.

What should be done to apologize, Yu Yong and the others have even sat to the extreme, and they even took out the class of the Painting Association, so if Meng Fu is unwilling, he can only say that Meng Fu is a bit too unsure.

Hearing Jiang Xinrans voice, the old man Jiang, who had been talking to Tong Eryu, slowly raised his head and looked at her: "What is the punishment for kneeling? What does it have to do with Fuer?"

He frowned and asked seriously.

also didn't appease Jiang Xinran for the first time and told her to get up.

This was not what Jiang Xinran expected. There were a lot of thoughts flashing in his mind. Jiang Xinran didn't know how to react for a moment, so he just looked up and looked at Old Man Jiang.

Elder Jiang stopped looking at her, and turned to Yu Zhenling: "What happened today?"

Yu Zhenling was also a little confused in her brain, but she explained it from beginning to end.

After she finished speaking, there was no change in the expression on Old Man Jiangs face. He just took a deep breath, "You're still her mother, and you bully her a girl with an outsider, are you fair?"

Yu Zhenling was speechless.

"Am I dead? Ah! All of them treat me as if I don't exist, right?" Old man Jiang roared, his heart choked and he almost couldn't breathe.

Tong Eryu quickly supported him and patted his chest to help him get along.

His eyes were cold and severe, and Yu Zhenling couldn't help taking a step back.

Old man Jiang closed his eyes, and his whole person was tired. He stood there for a few seconds, then turned his head and looked at Tong Eryu: "Excuse me, please wait a while, I'll go to Xinchen."

Tong Eryu nodded, "You go slowly, I'm not in a hurry, I can talk about it tomorrow."

Speaking, he asked Jiang Quan's assistant to help the old man over.

He still feels a little guilty about the Jiang family. After retiring from the marriage, he talked to Mr. Jiang today about a matter of cooperation.

After the old man Jiang left, Jiang Xinran, who was kneeling on the ground, felt that something was wrong. She suddenly looked at Tong Eryu: "Brother Tong, my grandfather..."

Yu Zhenling also turned to Tong Eryu, her hands hanging on both sides a little tight.

"I have been talking to the old man since nine o'clock this morning," Tong Eryu looked at the two of them, paused, and still said: "He called Meng Fu at noon today, asked Meng Fu for his signature, and talked. But for a minute, Meng Fu probably didn't talk about anything else, obediently speaking."

Because it is not a private matter, a manager mentioned that his daughter is a fan of Meng Fu during the meal, and the father happily called Meng Fu on the spot for an autograph, so he did not avoid Tong Eryu and the manager.

Tong Eryu could also hear clearly, and from beginning to end, Mr. Jiang was only talking about him for a minute.

Meng Fu definitely didn't complain to him, and he didn't show any abnormality, otherwise the old man would not have found out.