Chapter 71

Because of the Tong's family just now, the atmosphere of Jiang's family has been very quiet.

Yu Zhenling felt it after she came back, so as soon as she came back, she used Jiang Xinran to ease the atmosphere, and she was instantly shattered by this slap.

Meng Fu paused. For the first time, she turned her gaze to Tong Eryu, her eyes were clear and Lingling, and she didn't see the bottom.

There was no clever smile on her face, but the expression in Bingling's eyes and body made people directly cold.

At this time, seeing Meng Fus Qing Lingling eyes, Jiang Xinchen rarely paused, and his hands were a little stiff for a while.

"A C-level art exhibition at the age of 18 has the potential to enter the A-level art exhibition before the age of 20. You are a little better than your uncle. It will be no problem to enter the National Association in the future. I will definitely want to see your exhibition." Madam Tong got up and broke the silence with a smile.

Hearing this, the father-in-law, who had been silent, also looked at Jiang Xinran in surprise, "General Association?"

"Mrs. Tong is absurd. After a while, there will be people from the General Association as the referee in the youth competition in T City." Yu Zhenling explained with a smile, "Her uncle recently added two painting exhibitions to her, also for the resume."

China has so many provinces and cities, singular Beijing is the most crouching tiger, hidden dragon.

Speaking of this, there are also ways. People in T City may not know it. In addition to those families, the four major associations are the most popular in Beijing.

Among the four associations, only Painting Collaboration squeezed into the four major associations as an art association. These ordinary people don't know the reason, but they know that Daxia is now a high-ranking artist.

To give a single example, Yu Yong is no more than a painter. After joining the vice president of the T City Art Association, he will be able to join the Jiang family in T City.

Yu Zhenling Speaking of this, Tong's father looked at Jiang Xinran's eyes changed.

No matter who it is, as long as it can enter the General Association, the opportunity is great.

Mrs. Tong and Yu Zhenling discussed the time to go to the art exhibition, and then left. She did not stay in Jiangs house for dinner. Today, she and Meng Fu broke off the marriage contract, and Tongs family is not good to stay in Jiangs house for dinner.

Yu Zhenling and the housekeeper went to send them off, "Yang Ran, send it off to your uncles and aunts with me."

A group of people left to inquire.

Old man Jiang smiled, and glanced at Jiang Xinchen: "Jiang Xinchen."

Jiang Xinchen was also a little bit wrong. He lowered his head and his voice became quieter. He immediately explained: "I have a big reaction, but this is the painting that my sister participated in the exhibition. You can't move it..."

"Fu'er, you go upstairs to rest first." The old man Jiang turned to Meng Fu, his tone was quite gentle. He had been harsh for almost a lifetime, and his rare gentleness and patience were used on Meng Fu.

Meng Fu lowered his head and said nothing. From this angle, he could only see the eyelashes hanging down slightly, and he couldn't see the emotions on his face, but Mr. Jiang's face became heavy.

After waiting for Meng Fu to go upstairs, Old Man Jiang's face sank suddenly.

He turned directly to Jiang Xinchen, his eyes darkened: "Jiang Xinchen, come out with me."