Chapter 89

The qualifiers are scored by four professional-level tutors, and there is no online popular vote.

These four mentors are all mentors who have brought out the top celestial group. Two H nationals and two R nationals are highly respected in the industry and will be scored according to the comprehensive strength of each player.

The score is from one point to ten points. This point includes singing skills, creation, expression management, and dancing skills. Finally, based on the total score of each teacher, the total score is 40.

The only four instructors in China are Tang Ze and Xi Nancheng who have been with the group.

Tang Ze reassures the six members of the country so that they dont get nervous.

Not far from the stage, the first player has already appeared, and the audience is still full of support.

This is an international stage, a world-class competition. Even if there are tutors and the psychological counselor of the live program group to appease, the members of the women's group are still a little uneasy.

After all, all the opponents encountered were immortal-level opponents, and these women's team members faced unprecedented pressure.

Don't mention them, even the heartbeat of the director group sitting in the audience is faster than ever.

On stage, the host has already begun to explain, "Our second player, Huibin Hua, the first strong player in the H country, is also one of the candidates who are hopeful to compete for the global C position this time!"

"Many fans of Hua Huibin, Hua Huibin, a natural singer, won the first place in the National Youth Song Competition at the age of 13, and she is also a creative talent. What kind of performance will she bring to the four instructors this time... "

As the host said, Hua Huibin has already entered.

As soon as she came on the court, the people at the scene were completely crazy, and there were cheers one after another.

Every performance instructor will give points after discussion on the spot.

She also became famous when she was young, her singing skill is very high, dance and creation are acceptable, and the final score is 35.89!

The scoring criteria for each session are the same.

The last World Championship champion was no more than 36 points!

35.89 I dare not say first, I must be qualified to enter the finals!

Backstage, the director and the planner were analyzing Hua Huibin, and Mu guided his eyes. After listening to the score, the group couldn't help but take a deep breath and had to admit that these members of the domestic women's team are indeed different from Hua Huibin.

"Ye Shuning is very dangerous," Director Mu took a deep breath, "Hua Huibin and Yinzhen are sure to enter the finals. The last two places are 36 people competing."

The person in charge has also been keeping a close eye on the stage: "This year the domestic competition is too fierce this year, and the international arena is even more fierce. Kasuga Natsuko is a mentor-level figure in China. Hua Huibins score is only available for Kasuga Xia Overwhelming her, but the penultimate shopping mall in Spring and Summer, will definitely suffer..."

A few people were chatting, while watching the stadium intently.

Yinzhen is the eleventh. She is also one of the candidates who may get the first place in this global competition. Her singing skills are a bit worse than Hua Huibin, and the final score is 33.96.