Chapter 80

Meng Fu was calmer than her. He only looked at the chairman, thought about it, and then took a step forward, "Draw two of them."

Zhao Fan trembled after seeing Meng Fu really picked up the pen, as if he was about to paint.

Does she dare to be the face of this person?

Meng Fu only squeezed the brush and drew two thick inks. Her painting has always been casual, and now it is this time, her style of painting is more casual, and she drew a dry well with moss beside it.

In the whole process, only different shades of ink were used to mark the color, but three pens were changed.

The brush is seen in ink, the bone is seen in color.

This painting by Meng Fu is simple and not too complicated, so it didn't take long.

Chairman was standing next to her, Zhao Fandu was nervous and sweaty, but she swayed freely, as if she didn't see the slightest nervousness.

When she wrote, the president was watching. From the time Meng Fu and the others came in, the president's face had always been calm, and there was a little solemnity that people could not see.

After Meng Fu wrote down, the expression on his face was obviously shocked, the calmness on his face also tore a little button, and a hint of surprise appeared in the eyes as deep as Gutan.

When Meng Fu was halfway through the painting, the staff with pen and ink next to the president was also dumbfounded.

Half can see something, vigor, use of ink and color, and a person's skills and talents.

Meng Fus age was the golden age of the Art Association. People at the age of the Art Association have just begun painting. The age of twenty to thirty is a rapid development.

So the World Youth Championship only requires young people under the age of twenty.

Half an hour later, Meng Fu's dry well moss was finally finished, only occupying the rice paper near the bottom right corner.

Looking at its vigor, it is similar to the image of the old man with dead wood.

Chairman looked at the two paintings for a long while before he finally breathed a sigh of relief and raised his head to look at Meng Fu: "I heard that you have been studying painting for less than a year?"

"I have been watching Taoist paintings on the mountain since I was a child, and my ears have been touched by my eyes." Meng Fu put down his paintbrush casually.

President nodded, he looked at Meng Fu, his eyes became much gentler, "Then you would like to join the Painting Association?"

As he said, he asked people to pour tea for Meng Fu and Zhao Fan.

The two of you glanced at me, and Zhao Fan, who took the tea from the staff by his side, was completely speechless, just staring at Meng Fu in a daze.

"You don't want it for the time being," the president smiled. He took out a wooden sign and handed it to Meng Fu. "This is my token. With this wooden sign, you can enter the museum of the National Painting Association at will. Feel free to listen to the class. If you have an idea, you can find me again."

Meng Fu took the wooden sign.

The wooden sign is brown, and the word "Ouyang" is faintly printed on it.

Next to , there are verbose patterns.

"Can these two paintings stay in the Art Association?" The president looked at the painting that had just been painted.