Chapter 93

Working with Meng Fu for so long, this is the first time Meng Fu mentioned his hometown.

She is an agent, so she naturally thinks from the perspective of Meng Fu.

The program group can break the routine and give Meng Fu a special show because of Meng Fu's recent popularity. Zhao Fan does not want Meng Fu to have any bad influence because of this special show.

If the Jiang family can be brought out by this program, not only will the program have a good effect, but the online rumors about Meng Fu's backstage will naturally be self-defeating.

"No kidding." Meng Fu picked up the phone and lowered his head to send a message to Meng Xun.

It's been more than two years, and she didn't go back to take a look. Originally, she wanted to find a chance to go back, but now it's just right.

After signing, directly push the contract to Zhao Fan's side.

Looking at Meng Fu like this, Zhao Fan stayed for a while.

Meng Fus phone rang without a signature, but she knew it was Meng Xuns call, "A Xun?"

"Sister," Meng Xun's voice was crisp, and his tone sounded unusual, "Will you be back someday?"

"Three days later." Meng Fu ignored Zhao Fan and walked to the refrigerator.

In the refrigerator, Zhao Fan had already filled a lot of goods. She took two cans of beer and sat down on the sofa while throwing a can of beer to Zhao Fan. Take a bite.

"Oh," Meng Xun remembered something. "Some time ago someone came to the mountain behind to make a movie and rented the old house of the village chief on the mountain. Because there were not enough rooms, he rented another room in your yard. , Leaving early and returning late, does it affect you?"

"I will use this yard at that time." After Meng Fu finished drinking, he squeezed the beer can tightly and threw it into the trash can behind.

"Okay, let me discuss it with the village chief." Meng Xun nodded, paused, and asked: "What time do you get the ticket, do you need me to pick you up?"

"No, you study hard." Meng Fu glanced at Zhao Fan and stood up, "I'll hang up first, see you later."

The show did not start until five days later, and Meng Fu returned two days earlier.

She didn't deliberately avoid Zhao Fan on the phone. Zhao Fan heard her and Meng Xun's words clearly. After listening, she couldn't help but press her temples, holding the can of beer that Meng Fu threw to her and fell into deep thought: "You Are you sure you want to go back to record? What about the guests? Your cousin, and people in your village... I'm afraid they will be embarrassed and the camera will not be good. The teacher of Sheng Jun and her painting association is very good. Everyone knows what they should do and what they shouldnt do and think about it carefully."

Meng Fu leaned on the sofa and looked at Zhao Fan particularly seriously. "Otherwise, its here. In short, Jiangs family cant do it."

Her attitude, this matter just can't be discussed anymore.

Zhao Fan has nothing to say at the moment. Compared with the rental house, she actually feels that Shancheng is a little better...

"Oh," Zhao Fan replied to the director group, "You said how good you promised to be the director of the painting association."

The two were talking, and the doorbell rang again.

It's Su Di, which I haven't seen for several days.