Chapter 101

Xu Bochuan?

Meng Fu remembered, this is the director who lives in the village.

She didnt pay attention to Xu Bochuan before, but hearing what Meng Xun said, Xu Bochuan is very famous in China. He is the originator of domestic film history. A large number of movie fans have won countless awards.

But it has been closed for many years, and now I am cooperating with Yi Tong. If people in the entertainment circle know about it, I'm afraid it will set off another huge wave.

Meng Fu pressed the headset off and took a step aside, "Its not convenient to meet, you say."

"We actually have a scene. I have seen that the view of the people on the mountain fits our scene very well. I told the village chief about this. He said that you have the key to the view of the people. I wonder if you can borrow it? I do everything else. Negotiable." Xu Bochuan knew that she was shooting a variety show. He had never been on a variety show, had never been interviewed, and did not even have Weibo, but he could not avoid Meng Fu's variety show.

The Wanmin Temple is a very spectacular Taoist temple. Xu Bochuan has always dared to devote everything for the sake of art. As long as Meng Fu is willing to borrow the key to Wanmin Temple, Xu Bochuan can make a guest appearance as a guest.

"The view of the people?" Meng Fu glanced at the direction of Li Qingning and Che Shao, remembering that it was the Taoist temple of the old Taoist priests, but the old Taoist priests moved to a larger Taoist temple after they became famous. Xun contacted you, I'm still busy here, so let's hang up first."

Meng Fu hung up and hung up.

On the mobile phone, waiting for Meng Fu to say that Xu Bochuan was stunned by this straight woman's behavior.

"Director Xu?" On his side, Yi Tong put down his tea cup and looked at Xu Bochuan.

Xu Bochuan looked at the phone for a long time, then slowly returned, "She said let A Xun give it to me."

"That's good." Yi Tong leaned back and smiled at him.

Xu Bochuan didnt answer him this time. He just sat opposite Yi Tong on his own, with a strange expression, "The cousin Meng Xun is indeed a bit different."

**

Here, Meng Fu put the phone back in his pocket and turned on the headset again.

Sheng Jun and Li Qingning sat on the small bench by the door to choose food. Seeing Meng Fu coming over, Sheng Jun couldnt help but raised his head and smiled casually, "Did you just call your friend?"

Meng Fu let out an "um" without mentioning it.

People who are generally savvy, I wont ask any more now, but Sheng Jun looked up and faced the camera, "Audience friends, are you curious about who your sister is calling? Isnt it a boyfriend?"

Turn off the wheat specially, it must be a very important person.

Everyone has privacy, don't be so curious.

Should be a boyfriend? She would definitely not shut down the wheat if anyone else.

Seeing that this topic was also discussed, the camera lens hurriedly reached Meng Fu here.

"It's a friend of the village chief," Meng Fu stood against the wall, his eyes full, and he answered slowly, "I will take the chicken to my mother to deal with it."

She went directly to the next door to find Yang Hua.

No cameras were installed next door, only two photographers followed Meng Fu, who had already reminded them not to take pictures of Yang Hua.

Almighty, Your Persona Has Collapsedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें