Chapter 92

Wei Jingke looked at Meng Fu, in a state of orientation, his eyes were not alert.

It is now more than three o'clock in the morning. Even in the city center, it is extremely quiet. Wei Jingke had to be careful about Meng Fu's presence here.

Su Di has not been awake, and the internal mechanism is getting worse and worse.

Recently, many people have learned that Su Di is critically ill, and there are even more people who are rushing to be the savior of Su Di, but now there is no way for Luo Lao to follow Fengshen and both of them are the leading figures in the industry, Meng Even a child with a yellow mouth dare to believe that it is sloppy, can Wei Jingke be too aggressive? !

Just after Wei Jingke said this, a warm voice came from behind, "Wei Jingke, pick it up and apologize."

Wei Jingke turned his head, and it was Su Cheng who was talking.

Standing next to him was Old Doctor Luo, holding the Buddhist beads in one hand and the back of his back, as if talking to Old Doctor Luo.

Wei Jingke was a little panicked when he saw it like this, "Brother Cheng, she, she just..."

"Pick it up, don't let me say it a third time." Su Cheng seemed to turn his gaze absent-mindedly, but Wei Jingke touched his dark and cold eyes, and the cold hair on his back exploded.

Wei Jingke pursed his lips and said nothing, so he picked up the glass bottle in the trash can and knocked it on the table.

"Miss Meng, I'm sorry, I was too excited just now." He lowered his head, and his apology was buzzing.

Su Cheng was turning the Buddha beads in his hand, and pushing his glasses with the other hand. Without a chance to answer Meng Fu, he gently said to Wei Jingke: "Wei Jingke, pack things immediately and return to the capital."

From Su Cheng's appearance, to now, it only took a few minutes.

Wei Jingke suddenly raised his head, he looked at Su Cheng.

Su Cheng still looks like a gentleman who does not eat the fireworks in the world. He is as gentle as jade, and he is obviously smiling, but Wei Jingke caught the deep cold chill in his smiling eyes.

Wei Jingke said nothing, only pursed his lips, bowed his head and walked out of Su Dis room.

Old Doctor Luo didn't say anything from beginning to end, but looked at Wei Jingke and shook his head.

After Wei Jingke went out, Old Doctor Luo shook his head and comforted Meng Fu, "Miss Meng, don't mind, this Young Master Wei, he is sick."

Meng Fu squeezed her wrist. She tilted her head and looked at Old Doctor Luo, her beautiful peachy eyes narrowed and scattered, and snorted: "Otherwise, why am I still here to talk to you?"

As long as Wei Jingke is a normal person, Meng Fu went up to follow him a long time ago.

Master taught her a few years ago that she should not bully the old, the weak, the sick, and the disabled. She is not a good person in the traditional sense, but she remembers what the master said,

Old Doctor Luo doesnt know why.

Su Cheng smiled, his eyes were half low, "Go, I'll send you back to rest."

The two left.

Old Doctor Luo was strange, but he was not idle, recording Su Dis data.

Several precision instruments in the room suddenly beep.

Old Doctor Luo pushed down his glasses and looked at the new data displayed on it. A wrinkled face was full of astonishment, "This...how is it possible..."