Chapter 109

The First Middle School has a long history. For the entire T City, there are three cultural treasures

Painting Association, No. 1 Middle School, T Big.

The reason why No. 1 Middle School can be compared with the two is because every year it can produce two extremely talented geniuses in various aspects. They have outstanding performances in international mathematics competitions, physics competitions, and biology competitions. Very few of them have performed well. Yes, the school even arranged for them to enter the Continental University for independent admissions examinations.

As we all know, there are many schools that can be called the top 100 schools in the world, but only Continental is at the top of the first pyramid.

Continental University has gathered the world's top students in various fields. T City No. 1 Middle School is the only one in China who can have the recommended places for the Continent University's independent enrollment examination.

So no matter what time it is, the textbooks and test papers in the first middle school are extremely difficult. These papers are taken to other high schools, and those people have to be autistic.

This is the case for ordinary test papers, let alone these competition questions.

Because of this, President Gu is not surprised that Meng Fu did not make a contest question.

But now...

Principal Gu threw the teacup in his hand onto the table with a "pop", he straightened his reading glasses, and looked down again at the original question and answer of the class teacher's comparison. Two directions."

"Many math problems often have more than one answer. The answer to this question is also made by the person who gave the question." The head teacher looked at the test paper, reached out to the principal's notebook and pen, and began to deduct it in the principal's official business notebook: "From the fourth step, she obviously used Laplace's theorem. Her understanding of normal distribution has almost reached a superb level. Yes, that's right, this is Mrs. Chebyshee's law of large numbers..."

The further the class teacher deduced, the more excited she became, "She omitted this step, but it doesnt matter. She learned all the most critical points."

After writing , the head teacher even squeezed Principal Gu to one side, and began to slowly deduct the process of this classmate's omission.

He wrote a line of formulas, a line of drafts, using two sheets of paper, and listed the detailed steps.

After calculating these, the head teacher flushed with excitement. He took a deep breath and looked at the principal: "Which class is the classmate who made this question? This logical thinking is simply straightforward. So much knowledge can be integrated into one. Get up, how does her brain grow?"

The head teacher is a well-known mathematics madman in the field of mathematics. For mathematics, he can stay up and down for three days and three nights. Principal Gu knows his personality.

Because he knew that, when he saw that he was so excited, Principal Gu pressed his lower lip, "Really so powerful?"

"Principal, if you don't study mathematics, naturally you don't know this," the head teacher shook his head. He looked at Principal Gu and explained to him, "Lets tell you this, her solution to this problem, you put it in our rocket class. No more than two people can understand my explanation, do you understand?"

Principal Gu: "..."

He was overwhelmed by this series of words.

I didnt listen much later, and the whole person was in a daze. Listening to the class teacher, Meng Fu not only solved it, but also used a solution that was superior to the answer. Even T province was the head of the mathematics research group. Praise.