Chapter 81

As soon as the director said this, Che Shao and Li Qingning who were greeting Meng Fu couldn't help but look up and looked at Sheng Jun in surprise.

This live variety show, the program group also spent a lot of money to plan.

Although I did not write such a detailed script, for the sake of popularity and exposure, the main process of each live broadcast is to be reported with the program group. Everyone invited by the program group is very topical.

A large part of the reason for asking Sheng Jun is because she is a member of the Painting Association.

Painting Association, as we all know, in the eyes of ordinary people, it is bigger and more mysterious than T.

T University, one of the ten universities in China, can still borrow someone elses student card to go in for a visit, but the Art Association is not something you can get in by borrowing someones access card. If you are not a professional, it is too difficult to get in.

Speaking of this, the director also laughed from ear to ear, with Sheng Jun present, and He Chou's show had no topicality.

In order to get off to a good start, the director even put Sheng Jun in the first period.

The program In order to avoid the live broadcast being too boring, each variety show will start one day's life activities centered on a guest.

They have Che Shao and Art Association in this first issue. If this is not popular, it is really intolerable!

Fucking 6666, the big guy is really a big guy. Entering the art association to shoot variety shows, dare to ask who else is there?

[Mom asked me why I was watching the live broadcast on my knees...]

The show started in less than ten minutes, and #### has been on the hot search.

Che Shao is the current phenomenon-level traffic. He has never lacked topicality when he is there. Coupled with this, the opening situation of "A Star's Day" is very good. Many sightseeing groups on Weibo come to visit Shengjun, and there are also To watch the live show.

After all, the daily life of a celebrity live broadcast is really rare.

There is also the guests popularity value on the left side of the live broadcast.

Popularity value is only based on fan votes and gift bonus pk.

Shengjun became the most popular local guest in the whole person's program, and his popularity surpassed Che Shao and became the number one.

"I haven't been to the Art Association yet," Li Qingning glanced out, "I shouldn't let me paint then, it seems that I have to expose my blindness."

"Teacher Li, don't worry, I am not such a person." Sheng Jun smiled.

Che Shao stood by and checked how to get to the Painting Association.

Li Qingning urged him once, "Can you be faster, can you be faster..."

"Mr. Li, the barrage has told you not to rush..." Sheng Jun took the hand in his hand, talking while watching the barrage on the phone.

Shengjuns house is a bit remote. It takes an hour to drive from Shengjuns house to Huaxie.

Che Shengjuns family has it. Its a very new car. The car brand is a common model, and it is also a brand invested by the program group. There is no mosaic.

After discussion, it was Che Shao who drove.

Shengjun sat in the co-pilot, Meng Fu and Li Qingning sat in the back.