Chapter 95

Xu Bochuan was following Yi Tong. After realizing, he realized that the elder sister mentioned by the village chief was Sister Meng Xun. He frowned and called her? Xu Bochuan pressed his eyebrows: "No, the village chief, let's go straight down the mountain."

Hearing Xu Bochuan's words, Meng Xun did not make the call, but turned to the village chief.

Their crew was in the village recently and helped the village a lot. Not only did Xu Bochuan not bother the villagers much, but also gave the villagers a lot of extra income.

The village chief took the pipe and pointed at the foot of the mountain. He said, "He went to see sister A Xun. The nearest hospital is the towns health center, but the towns health center cannot. Ten years ago, the towns The mother and the child died when the health center delivered a baby. The health center does not take the emergency department. It only treats wind and cold during the week. If you want to believe me, let Axuns sister first have a look. If you dont believe me, go to the county hospital. , But it takes at least three hours to get to the county hospital here."

It will take at least three hours from the county hospital this time, and Xu Bochuan also knew it, so people asked the village chief if he had a shortcut.

Hearing the village chiefs words, Xu Bochuan thought about it, but did not answer.

Meng Xun was standing next to the village chief. Yi Tong, who was lying on the stretcher, had a pale face with cold sweat on his forehead. He should be very painful, but he couldn't tell and he could bear the pain.

Yi Tong looked at Meng Xun, who stood silently. Meng Xun lowered her head so that people could not see her expression. Yi Tong asked gently: "Your sister has studied medicine?"

"My sister learned from her master." Meng Xun is not very talkative. She wears glasses. She looks like a tyrant no matter when she looks at it. After speaking, she paused, "Chinese medicine is what she learned. The most serious one."

She speaks sternly, her skin is too white, she doesn't look like a rural person.

"Well," Yi Tong sat up from the stretcher, turned his phoenix eyes to Xu Bochuan, and said slowly: "Director Xu, let her sister take a look first, without delay."

Yi Tong said so, Xu Bochuan opened his mouth, "Okay, I will go down the mountain with you."

Su Di has been silently following Meng Xun and the village chief. If he had listened to the two before, he might still be a little bit the same, but after going through his own affairs, he had no doubts at all.

**

At the foot of the mountain.

After Meng Xun and the others left, Meng Fu answered the phone call of Old Doctor Luo: "Mr. Luo?"

The last time Dr. Luo helped her see her father, the two left each other's phone calls.

"Miss Meng," Old Doctor Luo, like Su Di, was very polite to Meng Fu before, but it became more and more obvious today, "Can you give me Su Di's perfume bottle?"

Su Dis medicinal fragrance has been used up, but there are still residues on the wall of the bottle. Old Doctor Luo wants to take it back and study it.

Meng Fu walked into the house in the middle, opened the door of the pharmacy, raised his eyebrows, this time he was quite generous: "Yes."

is just a bottle, worthless.

She replied simply and neatly, and Dr. Luo was very surprised, "Thank you Miss Meng."

Meng Fu was also very polite, "You're welcome."