Chapter 79

When President was equal to Yong, he asked people to investigate Jiang Xinran's affairs.

I learned that Jiang Xinran's style of painting is not only realistic, but the type he is good at is like Yu Yong, flower and bird painting.

Specializing in the art industry, Jiang Xinrans style and content are too far apart from that of the old dead wood, so when he saw Jiang Xinran, the president was not so excited.

As he said, he had slowly unfolded the picture of the old withered wood.

Yu Yong stared at the picture intently. He was still thinking about how the president would meet Jiang Xinran. At this time, when he saw this picture of the old man with a dead tree, he finally understood.

He is very accomplished in Chinese painting. Although he is not as good as the president, he can also recognize the aura and quality of a painting. This withered old man picture has certain flaws in the layout and technique, and the painter looks very impetuous. , But it has reached a certain level in artistic conception.

is a very spiritual painting.

"I know this box, this painting..." Yu Yongjing settled down and thought for a long time before slowly explaining: "The president does not know something. I have another niece. My brother-in-law has always hoped that I can Accept her to learn painting, this painting was sent by him..."

Jiang Xinran beside him, from shock to fear, the fingernails hanging on both sides could not help being deeply embedded in the palm.

Until Yu Yong finished the last sentence, Jiang Xinran was relieved.

Listening to Yu Yongs explanation, the president frowned slightly, "You mean, this painting is not painted by your niece, but is it your brother-in-law looking for a picture specially for your apprenticeship?"

If this painting is really painted by Meng Fu, a girl who is less than twenty years old, then she has unlimited potential. If it was painted by a master of Chinese painting, it would be of little value. These students under twenty years of age can still make qualitative progress. But a master of traditional Chinese painting has reached the ceiling, and it is difficult to improve.

"I asked her," Yu Yong had calmed down at this moment, and slowly explained to the chairman, "She has only been studying Chinese painting for a few months before and after, and her studies are messy. It can't be her."

Yu Yong already knows what kind of person Meng Fu is.

If she is really accomplished in this area, she wont be in the entertainment circle now.

Yu Yong is too sure, after all, that is also his niece, he should not conceal anything. After hearing this, the president nodded slightly and said nothing, letting the two leave.

Yu Yong and Jiang Xinran came with excitement, but the joy was empty.

Yu Yong was also relieved. He didn't intend to hold too much expectation, but turned around and said to Jiang Xinran, "You and your mother will go back first, and I will go see them."

Yu Zhenling was still waiting anxiously for news from the two outside the door. Seeing Jiang Xinran came out, she hurriedly greeted her, her eyes brightened: "How is it? What did the president tell you?"

Seeing Yu Zhenling, Jiang Xinran opened her mouth, and subconsciously did not say about Meng Fu, "He made a mistake."

Here, Meng Fu has finished eating with Mr. Jiang.