Chapter 44: Ranking Changes

Meng Fu's expressiveness on the stage has been well received by netizens last time. Her dark makeup, no extra movements, just holding the microphone, can also feel the "rascal" from her being crowned by netizens. temperament.

It's colder than the ice cave when it should be cold, and it's especially attractive and evil when it smiles.

The camera seems to shake at this moment!

"Boom"

The last node arrived, not to mention the people watching the live broadcast, even the live audience, and the few people sitting in the tutors seat did not react.

Meng Fu clenched the iron chain in one hand, and the hair on his shoulders trembled because of the blower above the stage, and the music was extremely fast at this time.

Meng Fu's left leg lifted

The whole person instantly turns from the left side of the stage to the right side of the stage, with his left leg bent, and he naturally rides on the swing.

She hooked her lips, put her left hand on her bent knee casually, looked at the direction of the camera, and continued to speak: "I\'llbeahero, I\'llbethebraveone..."

This sentence is different from the original version. The original version has two notes, and she has another note at the end!

didnt change his breath at all. In just one sentence of lyrics, he changed three notes crazy!

Crazy voice change!

Not to mention that Ye Shuning's fans, who were disdainful of the superior, even the several instructors who were sitting in the instructor's seat were confused. Wen Yu who was originally sitting in the chair heard this paragraph and stood directly on the table.

Meng Fu may have the meaning of dazzling skills in it, but from their years of vision, she can naturally see her appreciation in this respect.

Ms. Ouyang, who mainly studies dance, couldnt help but sit up straight, put her fingers on the table top, and stared at the people on the stage for an instant.

He is different from Wen Yu and Tang Ze. He has no prejudice and no preference for Meng Fu. At this time, he is full of doubts about Meng Fu. "She has a loud A4 sound when she comes up. What should I do later?"

It was so difficult at the beginning, is it all to be mixed afterwards?

However, Wen Yu and Tang Ze ignored him, and when the chorus was approaching, the sound of drums, guitar, and bass slowly mixed into it.

Meng Fu got off the swing and walked forward along the stage props barbed wire.

The stage lighting is still the dark series.

Meng Fu is wearing a red dress and is on a personal solo stage. The camera is from bottom to top. She just grabbed the black jazz hat on one of the props racks and buttoned it on her head

"boom--"

With the suddenly changing spotlight, the music node came to an abrupt end.

Meng Fu is still holding his hat on one hand, and his low voice brings a deceptive texture and contempt in the game world, "I\'llnotgiveup, Iamtheking..."

At the moment when she didn't give anyone any thoughts, she casually blew a C5 sound!

Don't talk about Teacher Ouyang, even Wen Yu was taken aback!

Not long after Meng Fu learned songs, she learned pronunciation skills from Tang Ze. Her transpose and high pitch softened into a burst of bursts in the air. The audience couldn't help but tremble with red and red ears.