Chapter 65

Wait for me in front.

[I also split the screen, everyone remember to vote for popular votes, we have already missed the second place with a thousand votes!

I heard that it is Meng Fus cousin, will they bring their local accent? And, did the cousin drop out of school like Meng Fu? Do you also want to enter the entertainment circle this wave?

The entire stadium, in order to benefit the fans, in addition to the host position, there are also split screens for several popular players.

Ye Shuning, as a popular player this time, has split screens.

The audience who watched the live broadcast on the Internet were discussing this issue vigorously on the barrage, and there were also discussions on site.

And here Su Di looked at the screen and was a little worried, "Master, do you know who the cousin of Miss Meng is?"

Su Di found it strange that he had investigated Meng Fu's information.

He found out about the Jiang family and the Meng family, but he had no news about Meng Fu, the cousin who suddenly appeared.

was able to help Meng Fu to make this video, indicating that the other party must have a good relationship with Meng Fu, but if the relationship is good, why didnt they seem to find it?

Su Cheng pressed the mask with his hand, and looked at the central screen lightly without making a sound.

Looking at Su Cheng like this, Su Di didn't ask any more, only worried about looking at the screen.

Only Wei Jingke yawned lazily, cleaned up his things, and was about to leave.

on the screen--

The first video has started playing.

Old man Jiang, who had been sitting in his seat, was now intently looking at the big screen in the middle without blinking. He wanted to know who Meng Fu had made the video.

The group Meng Fu is the last group of trainees performing. The last group is also eight trainees. Each trainee has turned in a video taken to the program group.

The first person who appeared was Wu Yatong's relatives, which was quite satisfactory, and the second was Chu Yue's relatives.

Chu Yues relatives are in the hospital, her sister did not show her face, but sat on the bed with her back to the video and said something to Chu Yue to cheer for...

The videos of the first seven people are all right and quite satisfactory.

Until the last video, the style of painting changed suddenly

All the previous videos were taken by professional photographers from the program team. After editing and special effects, both the angle and the lighting are perfect.

Only this, its a selfie with a mobile phone.

The first thing that catches the eye is a girls face. The girl seems to be standing in a yard full of flowers and plants. She is wearing a striped shirt and straps on jeans. There is no filter on the phone. You can see that the jeans are washed white and behind. There is also a big white goose running around, running around.

The painting style is peculiar? ?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, is our brother and cousin so beautiful too! The appearance is bursting! !

[I heard that Meng Fus family background was not good and was forced to drop out...]

"Hello everyone, I am Meng Fu's cousin Meng Xun, hope is great..." The woman in the selfie said blankly.