Chapter 114

People who have seen Meng Fu's characters don't think her characters are not good-looking.

The words that even Principal Gu boasted, Jiang Quan was shocked and it was not difficult to understand.

It's the subject that he can't understand.

"What are you looking at." Yu Zhenling knew that Jiang Quan was busy recently. She brought in a pot of tea for Jiang Quan herself, and saw Jiang Quan staring at a few pieces of paper.

The matter of Meng Fu was resolved, and Jiang Quans heart-to-heart accumulation was eliminated. He was extremely cheerful: "Look, this is Fu'er's math homework. The writing is really beautiful."

Yu Zhenling glanced at him, didn't look at the word, and didn't know what expression she used: "Xianran not only writes well in writing, but also draws well. I have never seen you boast so much."

"Fu'er is related to me by blood, and the telepathy of father and daughter is incomparable." Jiang Quan raised his eyebrows.

Hearing Jiang Quan's words, Yu Zhenling's hand holding the tea tightened. She lowered her eyebrows and put the tea down: "I'll see the two children review."

Jiangquan put the paper down, because he couldnt understand these math problems, he didnt continue to turn down. If he turned two more pages, he would naturally see

The gray seal printed on the final title page, and the three large characters "Intensive Class".

**

After reading the old man, Meng Fu went to Jiangquan's study to get the title.

"These are all math problems?" Jiang Quan smiled when he saw Meng Fu, his voice was quite mild, "I seem to be difficult."

"It's a bit." Meng Fu nodded.

Jiang Quan could not help but shook his head and laughed as he watched her put the questions away. He not only heard one person say that math problems are difficult, so it is not surprising: "Mathematical problems are always not easy. Just learn more. Look at your brother. Mathematics has never scored a hundred points."

"I see," Meng Fu nodded and said solemnly, "I will study hard."

"Come on, make these three questions." Jiang Quan nodded and encouraged Meng Fu, who didn't know the difficulty of this question.

Originally, he wanted to say that he would not ask Jiang Xinran, but thinking about the relationship between the two children, he did not say this sentence.

Knowing that Meng Fu did not like to live in Jiangs house recently, Jiang Quan did not force her to stay, but sent her downstairs and ordered the driver to take her back.

Meng Fu still lives in Yizhong for the time being.

When she arrived at the rental house, Zhao Fan and Su Cheng were both there.

Su Di was still busy in the kitchen. Meng Fu didn't know what he was busy in the kitchen lately, and she didn't bother to watch it either.

"I'm contacting the performance teacher and martial arts teacher..." Meng Fu returned, and Zhao Fan reported to Meng Fu what she was currently studying.

It was the first time as the heroine of the Republic of China. There were many scenes in the drama. Zhao Fan was worried that Meng Fu would not be able to hold it and would be scolded by netizens, so he wanted to find two teachers for Meng Fu for private training.

"Don't worry," Su Cheng was leaning against the window, and when Meng Fu came back, he turned his gaze back and reminded, "Tomorrow is the third video of "A Star's Day"."