Chapter 86

The teacher was really angry, and the director and the staff on the scene were all scolded by this round of scolding.

But still involuntarily follow the direction of the painting.

The four paintings that catch the eye are photographed in a row in the middle of the studio, and anyone with a discerning eye can see that the painting with the word "A" is different from others.

Sketch is known to have only one color, and it is a picture that expresses the sense of picture through changes in brightness.

The reason why the Painting Association has a sketching class is because sketching is the basis of painting. For beginners, apart from traditional Chinese painting, the first contact is sketching.

The on-site director is close to the shooting staff. They are not from the art department and do not have any professional standards, but it can also be seen that the sketches with the word "A" are the most attractive.

The three apples are lifelike, the other three are far from satisfactory.

The director is sure that the painting has not been adjusted.

But if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he really couldn't imagine that this sketch was actually painted by Meng Fu.

The director pursed his lips. For the sake of the shows visibility, he didnt show the process of drawing the four artists, but only took the front face with the camera.

He clicked on the headset and instructed the backstage staff, "Go and call up the video of the sketching process of the four people and put it on the official website."

It was the first time that the teacher of the Painting Association was questioned about the grading and professionalism. Facing the camera, he began to comment on the picture: "The sketching profession is based on four scoring standards. First of all, look at her composition and layout. Obviously she used six key points to adjust the position of this painting. Her light perception is very good. Everyone can look at these three apples and the key details of each apple can be seen."

"Apple is the basis for the introduction of sketching. Her painting is higher than the other three in terms of light perception and main composition space. The only point is that she does not have a thorough understanding of the phenomenon of visual perspective shrinkage. She should be very good at Xingyi painting. But this did not affect her 83 points!"

At the end, the teacher calmed down, and only looked at the camera lightly, "Let us draw the association in the dark? Who do you look down on?"

Because of the Meng Fu incident, the director cut the main shot specially.

These words were transmitted to the ears of every audience through the live broadcast.

The viewers who were watching the live broadcast wanted to spray something, but found that they couldn't find the painting point.

The "black screen" that was full of screens has also disappeared completely.

Hhhh teacher is mighty!

[Looking at the teachers expression, I almost didnt say, You deserve me to be shady? Its up!

Painting Association teacher loved it

[Not from the art department, there is one thing to say, this teacher is right, I dont think Meng Fu 90 is too much based on these four paintings]

Fuck, I am a freshman in the art department of T University, Meng Fu is even better than me!

Sister is too good!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so excited that i can't speak anymore