Chapter 55: Miss Meng Is Very Important

The person at Yongshen picked up the long box, and he was not surprised by Yu Yongs reaction.

The scholarly family in the Yu family era, and Yu Yong himself is the president of the T City Painting Association and a master of Chinese painting in China.

There is competition in every field, and there is also in the field of Chinese painting. The Yu family has been on a decline in the past two years. In this generation, except for Jiang Xinran, no one can get it.

The big event in the painting world once every five years is about to come. It is about the status of Yu family and the T city painting world. During this time, Yu Yong has been fully cultivating the three people in his hands. How can there be time to manage the mess of Meng Fu.

**

Jiangquan sent the painting to Yu Yong, naturally for Meng Fu.

Jiang Quan doesnt know if the entertainment circle is going well, but he knows that only what he holds in his hands is real. Meng Fu doesnt want to continue studying, nor does he want to go back to the Jiang family. Tongs family is not satisfied with her, Jiang Quan can only do it early. Plan.

After returning, he directly told her father Yu Zhenling about this.

After listening to the old man, he was unusually silent. He leaned back in his chair. He seemed to be a lot older. After a long while, he sighed, "It must be Zhenling who said something to her before she didn't tell me. "

Jiang Quan sat opposite him, holding a teacup in his hand, "Dad, I want to give Fu'er 2% of the shares in advance. Dont let anyone know about this."

"Transfer her 2% of the shares?" Mr. Jiang was surprised when he heard this sentence, "You..."

Nowadays, most of the shares in the Jiang family are in the hands of Mr. Jiang, and Jiang Quan does not have many shares.

Jiangquan felt guilty, but he didn't want to talk to the general man too much. He didn't give Meng Fu anything. He felt that he didn't know how to face Meng Fu next time.

However, he didnt want to talk about this with the old man. He changed the subject and passed the things Meng Fu had given to him. By the way, he said about her paintings: "Fu'ers paintings are all outstanding in form and meaning, especially hers. You are not a novice with ink, I have already given it to Yujia."

Yu's family and Jiang's family have been almost one since they got married.

Jiang Quan knows that the painting world is divided into three or six or nine classes. Jiang Quan is thinking that the fertile water will not flow into the field of outsiders. What's more, Yu Yong's position in the art world has almost reached the ceiling. Meng Fu himself can learn this in the closed mountainous area, and follow the ceiling. Master, will be even better.

Old man Jiang's attention was attracted. He raised his head and his eyes lit up: "Fuer can still paint? She is so versatile!"

Mother Jiang, who has fallen into the mode of brain-remnant fans, is almost irrational.

Jiang Quan looked at Grandpa Jiang with difficulty.

is over, his wise Shenwu father is gone.

Fortunately, at this moment, Meng Fu made a call and interrupted Old Man Jiangs stubborn fan mode. He answered the call. Meng Fu didnt know what he said. Old Man Jiang nodded and said, "Okay, okay. "

About a few minutes later, Father Jiang hung up the phone and looked at Jiang Quan with joy: "Fuer told me that the doctor her assistant was looking for would be there the next afternoon."