Chapter 78

Traditional Chinese painting emphasizes proficiency and artistic conception. Of course, the most important thing is fame.

T City General Painting Association has several people who are equal in strength to Jiang Xinran, but because of the lack of Yu Yong's momentum, Jiang Xinran's family is almost dominated.

When they saw a particularly outstanding painting, they couldn't remember for a while, except for Jiang Xinran.

Several people from Art Association moved very fast, and they soon found Yu Yong here.

Yu Yong who received the call was also shocked.

"The president called me, do you still want to bring you?" He has a good connection in the painting association, and he quickly asked the truth from other people.

After asked, he was pleasantly surprised, but also surprised.

The president is a member of the Beijing General Association. Several people in the General Association have even surpassed Yu Yong himself in painting. Although the painting Jiang Xinran sent to the competition was good, Yu Yong also had some self-knowledge and didn't think of her painting. It is more powerful than those monsters of the Beijing General Association.

So he was surprised at the reason why the chairman was so anxious to see him.

**

at the same time.

Zhao Fan drove Meng Fu to the hotel.

"I'll talk to you about "A Day in a Star". After you finish eating, call Brother Cheng and he will pick you up." Before Meng Fu got out of the car, Zhao Fan told her.

Meng Fu put on sunglasses and nodded vaguely to show that he knew.

Old man Jiang knows that Meng Fu has always been not late, so if Meng Fu was invited to dinner this time, he arrived early.

also specially asked Jiang Quan to come.

There was Jiang Xinchen sitting beside him.

Jiang Xinchen was a little restless. He was forced to come by Mr. Jiang. After knowing that he had not apologized to Meng Fu, Mr. Jiang bluntly asked him to apologize to Meng Fu face to face.

Meng Fu hasn't arrived yet. When Grandpa Jiang waited, he remembered that Jiang Quan said that Meng Fu asked him to test his DNA, and his heart moved.

Just before asking, Meng Fu pushed open the box door and came in.

"Fu'er." Seeing Meng Fu coming in, Mr. Jiang stood up directly.

Jiang Quan didn't speak, only pulled the chair beside her and let her sit down.

Jiang Xinchen did not dare to look up at Meng Fu.

The menu here was prepared by the old man a long time ago. It is basically according to Meng Fu's taste. When he saw Meng Fu, he still pushed the menu over and let Meng Fu look at it.

Meng Fu took it, glanced at the dishes they had ordered, and the whole process took only one second: "No need to add, these will do."

Old man Jiang watched her reaction, his heart was stagnant, and he felt that Meng Fu was still angry.

He turned to Jiang Quan: "Why hasn't Zhenling come yet?"

Originally, Mr. Jiang didnt plan to let Yu Zhenling come today. When Yu Zhenling heard that they were eating, she took the initiative to say that she wanted to apologize to Meng Fu.

Yu Zhenling is also Meng Fus mother. Father Jiang hoped that there would be no gap between the two of them, so he agreed without much thought.

This point is already agreed by them.