Chapter 66: Fixed List Ranking

There are many rumors and black spots about Meng Fu on the Internet.

However, the stage performance of these two episodes has reached the point of exploding. Because of this incident, she has also attracted many fans, and many people think that she has turned black and turned to fans.

Her attractiveness on the stage is unquestionable, but there are also fatal shortcomings. She does have defects in dance and singing. Although the dance is full of momentum, it is a little stiff, and singing is too much.

Black fans used these two points to attack Meng Fu.

Of course, even if it is not a black fan of Meng Fu, with Che Shao, they do not expect Meng Fu's chorus, just like Wei Jingke, because they have heard too many great songs, and they have watched it. God-level performances are not rare.

Che Shao is now recognized as the number one by the domestic men's team. Compared with Meng Fu, the audience of course prefer to listen to Che Shao's voice.

However, when Meng Fus voice came out, the noisy scene almost fell into silence.

Not to mention that the live barrage was suddenly blank, and even the staff in charge of the camera paused.

"Time" is a lyrical style of slow rock. The camera still shows Meng Fu's zooming in. She drew some rich makeup, which was already extremely magnificent makeup, which became more and more compelling, with a pair of peach blossom eyes slanting diagonally. Pick, Ambilight overflows.

Her voice reverberated from time to time, and the middle sentence was mixed with soft whispering chants. The air in the venue was cold. This sentence made people just feel that the sky in front of them is broad and comfortable, and time is no longer a constraint, pressing in the heart. All of his depression and troubles seemed to be left behind, and it was suddenly enlightened.

The whole scene was quiet for a while, and various support lights suddenly lit up.

After a round of byes on the barrage, it also frantically brushed up.

A variety of shocked characters, various question marks and exclamation marks, swept the entire screen.

Fuck!

[This voice loves love!

Who said Meng Fu can't sing? I dont think I can sing so much]

Mom, this woman, she is a fairy, right?

Not to mention that the people on the barrage were crazy and unbelief, Wei Jing and Ke Shengsheng, who was about to leave, stopped in shock.

He stood on his seat, listening intently as Meng Fu had finished her passage, and waited for the next person to sing in Meng Fus voice before he sat down slowly.

"Shao Wei, you are not leaving?" Su Di glanced at Wei Jingke while looking at Meng Fu.

Wei Jingke did not answer Meng Fu, but looked at Meng Fu thoughtfully, and then at Su Cheng.

Of course, not only them, but the four tutors sitting in the tutor seat were all scared.

They knew exactly what happened when Meng Fu came to the performance for the first time.

"Tang Teacher, you Meng Fu..." After Meng Fu finished singing, Wen Yu turned his eyes to Tang Ze, and the horror in his eyes was obvious.

Xi Nancheng couldn't help but look deeply at Tang Ze.

Tang Ze also retracted his gaze. In fact, he was also a little shocked. It was just that the three teachers beside him were all watching him. He couldn't be too surprised. He just smiled and said, "It should be Mr. Lu who taught him better. Don't look at him. I, Meng Fu, this group of performances are over, and the final ranking will be held at ten o'clock later."