Chapter 103

This variety show is a live-streaming event. The more realistic the better, but within the scope of "real", there must be something to watch.

Netizens are overly curious about the range of levels they cant reach.

The last issue took them to the art association that no one had visited before. Although they did not enter the core area, they also satisfied the curiosity of most netizens.

In this issue, with the help of Meng Fu, he took the place in the international competition and came to her hometown during the hottest period in the whole network. Now Sheng Jun not only showed her doorman skills, but also privately had news of Director Xu's comeback. The director pressed the headset. , Let people quickly prepare the high-definition lens for Sheng Jun.

Meng Fu went out and naturally took two shots following her.

Li Qingning watched her go out and opened his mouth: "My child, are you in such a hurry? Sheng Jun is about to paint. It just so happens that ordinary people also look at how the people of their painting association paint."

In fact, what Li Qingning meant was nothing more than a reminder of Meng Fu when the popularity on the Internet is now high.

"A bit rushed," Meng Fu put away the phone and was about to go outside. Listening to Teacher Li's words, her eyebrows curled up: "I will be back soon."

She waved with Li Qingning and others, but most of the shots are at Sheng Jun's right now, and the main camera will continue to shoot Sheng Jun's paintings, only to keep shooting her with her shots and put her on the split screen.

The village chiefs house is still some distance away from Meng Fu, and Meng Xun is waiting for her outside the village chiefs gate.

She held a book in one hand, leaned against the door frame, and bowed her head in thought.

There was also a big white goose at his feet, the goose that had been on hot search with Meng Fu before. After Meng Fu returned to the village to record the show, he did not let the goose come forward.

Seeing Meng Fu now, she immediately stood up straight and looked at Meng Fu. The eyes under the black-rimmed glasses lit up.

"Sister." Meng Xun called out.

The dumb goose who was squatting next to Meng Xun shaking his head and shaking his head suddenly became sober, and immediately stood up straight, the goose's head raised high, and yelled at Meng Fu.

The Datou Gooses neck is already long, and when it is raised, it will reach Mengfus thigh.

Fuck the goose from brother's house!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, this is the cousin who appeared most occasionally last time, right?

Cousin is so good, she looks like she admires Meng Fu.

On the split screen, there are not many bullet screens in Meng Fu, but as soon as Meng Xun appeared, the bullet screens kept flashing.

Meng Fu wanted to go in and talk to Xu Bochuan, so naturally he didn't let the camera follow in, and asked the two photographers who followed her to wait for her outside.

The two photographers also received instructions from the director team to take more photos of Xueba Mengxun.

**

The village chief is playing chess with Xu Bochuan. Although Yi Tong said that with Meng Fus help, the injury on his hand was not serious and he could continue filming, but Xu Bochuan was frightened by his sudden injury. , Xu Bochuan simply gave the entire crew two days off.