Chapter 77

Meng Fu does not chase stars, and his understanding of the entertainment industry comes from Zhao Fan.

When Zhao Fan said that, she nodded, knowing that the other two people were similar to Cha Shao.

Only she is a pheasant artist in the third line of this show.

Rao is Tang Zes agent and cant help being shocked by Meng Fus terrifying connections: "These three people, especially Che Shao and Sheng Jun, can support half of Weibos traffic."

Meng Fu, this resource is well received.

Naturally, the resources are well connected, which has advantages and disadvantages for her. Just as Zhao Fan is worried, Tang Zes agent is also worried about the content of the live broadcast.

Meng Fu's black material has just been reduced recently. At this time, there should be more singing and competition programs, such as the Qingge contest. This kind of reality show that digs out the details is fine. The first time Meng Fu participated, he went to participate in a non-editing. Live show...

"When does this show start?" Tang Ze asked Meng Fu.

Meng Fu stroked his chin, "Similar to the World Championship qualifiers."

There are also some conflicts in time, and Meng Fu has to prepare with both hands.

Tang Ze nods.

Zhao Fan saw Tang Ze's strangeness, and couldn't help but pause for a while, "Does Teacher Tang have anything to say?"

"There is one," Tang Ze smiled. "Someone recently asked me to participate in the next season of the King of Singers. I still have a contract and I don't want to go. I wanted to introduce Meng Fu, but she didn't expect that she would pick up "A Day in the Stars". "."

"Battle of the King of Singers", a super-popular singing-type competitive show on the domestic network, has a lot of traffic. Most of the shows are talented and popular singers.

A small number of people are capable and have little reputation.

Tang Ze's reputation has also increased recently because of "Best Idol". There is a faint tendency to go hand in hand with Xi Nancheng. It is not surprising that the program team can invite him.

But he didn't expect that he would even want to introduce Meng Fu.

When Zhao Fan heard these words, he glanced at Tang Ze calmly.

She didnt understand Tang Zes care for Meng Fu. She had taught Meng Fu personally before. This time, even such an important resource was introduced to Meng Fu. Is it because of a small remedy?

"Recently, the focus has been put on the qualifiers first." After Tang Ze said this, he still gave Meng Fu a sincere guidance.

The six people in the group will go to the "Global Idol" qualifiers. Although there is no hope, most of them don't want to lose too ugly.

The qualifiers of "Global Idol" are selected by the judges based on their overall strength. The qualifiers are supported by hard power, and the overall ranking behind is strength + popularity.

Meng Fu nodded, and then said: "Ah, no, I'm going to eat later."

Old man Jiang and Jiang Quan both gave Meng Fu money, but still felt that it was not enough. Old man Jiang asked Meng Fu to eat out by taking a postcard.

**

at the same time.

At home.

Yu Yong did not know that Yu Zhenling had approached Meng Fu.