Chapter 123

"I don't know who the uncle of Sheng Jun is?" Che Shao was naturally curious about the legendary person in the entertainment circle. He patted Meng Fu on the shoulder and said, "Let's go back first."

The bathroom is a bit far from the door. Che Shaos eyesight is not as good as Meng Fu's. He can't see the face of Uncle Sheng Jun, only the back of Sheng Jun and Li Qingning.

Meng Fu looked back, she wiped her hands, threw the tissue to the trash can, and responded, "Go back."

Their table is in the middle, the bathroom is on the left of the table, and the door is on the right of the table. Naturally, Meng Fu and Che Shao have to return to their seats first.

Che Shao followed Meng Fu. He didn't wipe his hands with a tissue, but just wiped his body casually.

As he walked back, he couldn't help but glance at Meng Fu, a little strange: "You don't seem curious at all?"

"Curious, very curious." Meng Fu walked back while returning to him.

"Really?" Che Shao looked at Meng Fu, not thinking she was particularly curious.

**

At the gate, a large number of photographers gathered.

Li Qingning and Sheng Jun greeted him with Sheng Jun when they saw Uncle Sheng Jun came.

At the beginning, because of the stone pillars in the hall and the distance, Li Qingning and the staff could not see the face of Uncle Sheng Jun. Uncle Sheng Jun walked to the front desk and talked to the waiter.

As he got closer and closer, Sheng Jun called out, "Uncle Fang."

She yelled, and Uncle Fang took out his ID card while looking back at Sheng Juns direction.

Li Qingning also looked straight, and put away the appearance of being out of touch with Meng Fu and the others.

Who is it in the end!

[Let me see which big guy it is]

I'm nervous friends

At this moment, the camera also captured the front face of Uncle Fang.

In the video, the program team also knows that many netizens are curious about who Uncle Sheng Jun is, and directly gave Uncle Fang a clear face.

At the age of forty or fifty, his face is engraved, and there is a kind of impossibility, and the whole person looks very thin.

Under his thick eyebrows, those eyes make people afraid to look directly.

is just a little tiredness between the eyebrows that can't be concealed.

The barrage paused for a while, and then frantically brushed up.

Fogweed, it really is a big brother!

Fangda screenwriter!

[I havent seen him for so many years. Since Xu Dao Shenyin, he has also been in business and Shenyin. I didnt expect that Uncle Sheng Jun was actually him]

Some people know him, and naturally some dont know him.

Who is this person?

Fang Naka Town.

[Just tell you this, if he takes out a script now, countless investment fathers in the entertainment industry will kneel and beg for them to invest. This is his influence.

After all, I have been mixed with Director Xu, there is still some sort of noodles at this point.

When the barrage was explaining, Li Qingning also recognized Sheng Juns uncle. He took a step forward and wiped his hand on his clothes before reaching out, "Fang screenwriter, Im a long-time dame, Im Li Qingning."