Chapter 88

Su Cheng tilted his head and asked Wei Jingke, "Where is Su Xuan?"

"Contacted him, he is watching the reward list." Wei Jingke took the cellphone and mentioned Fengshen doctor. He looked at the old doctor Luo energetically as if he had come alive, "Do you think Feng Shen doctor can save it?"

"Not necessarily." Old Doctor Luo was badly energetic, and he didn't have much energy to speak, "Unless Mr. Su Xuan can offer a reward to those on the Skynet Genius Doctors list."

"Fengshen Doctor is also a candidate for the next list," Wei Jingke muttered to himself. The situation was urgent. He contacted the nearest old doctor Luo from the beginning. At the moment, old doctor Luo has no choice but to go. Contact the Fengshen doctor far away abroad, "I will contact her first."

Skynet, the world's top online carrier, has the world's most comprehensive news and the most valuable rankings. It was selected into the top ten of Skynet's list of genius doctors. It is definitely the world's top sacred hand, who can be under the eyes of death. Rob people.

can be evaluated for the top ten standards, most of which are recruited by superpowers.

It is not the first time that Meng Fu has heard of this wind god. She only looked at the direction of Su Di and Luo, and seemed to be thinking about something.

Wei Jingke made a call, but Su Cheng did not stop him.

In less than ten seconds, Wei Jingke's video was connected. Although he was anxious, his thoughts were very clear and he said the matter again.

The voice on the phone is light and faint, with a hint of arrogance, "Master Wei, you first give the phone to Mr. Luo."

Wei Jingke didn't even think about it, so he handed the phone to the old doctor Luo.

The exchanges between the two medical students were all on the point. Old Doctor Luo talked about Su Dis main injury, and Meng Fu could also hear it clearly.

She let go of her hands hanging on either side.

Not much.

The phone in her pocket rang, she took it out and took a look. It was Zhao Fan's. The crew of "Global Idol" had already assembled.

Su Cheng also heard her cell phone ringtone, "Zhao Fan?"

Meng Fu put away the phone, "Im leaving now, dont send it away, Sister Fan will wait for me at the intersection."

Su Cheng did not speak, only reached out his hand to take off his jacket, and threw it aside, his voice was still very calm, "I will send you out."

The two went out.

Wei Jingke, on the phone, the woman who was talking paused, "Anyone else?"

Wei Jingke narrowed his expression, did not reveal much about Meng Fu, only asked her about Su Di.

The woman in the video is wearing a bathrobe. She is sitting by the French window, and the neon is flashing behind her: "I am abroad now, Luo Lao, you have just taken care of Su Di according to my instructions, and then take care of Su Di's body in these two days. Report it to me, the problem shouldn't be big."

Hearing the woman say this, Wei Jingke finally found the backbone and said excitedly: "Okay."

He hung up the video, and he sat down beside Su Di as if he had collapsed.

About a minute later, he calmed down and watched Su Cheng come in. He told the Fengshen doctor again, and then asked: "Where is Miss Meng?"

Su Cheng was calling someone, and he pressed his eyebrows: "Record the show."