Chapter 56

Meng Fu is now also regarded as Xiaohong. Weibo fans are growing towards two million. She is wearing sunglasses.

Su Cheng, who is next to him, has been hit by many scouts. Whenever he enters and exits entertainment venues, he will wear a black mask. Only the gray-haired Dr. Luo holds a medicine box and wears plain clothes.

Housekeeper Jiang took a look, then led the three of them into the old mans ward.

Among the three people, apart from Meng Fu, the most noticeable one is Su Cheng. Although he is wearing a mask, he always has a cold air on his body that is not close to anyone. Even the exposed eyes are chilly.

makes people afraid to look directly.

As soon as he entered, Mr. Jiang noticed Su Cheng: "This is..."

There are also people like Yu Zhenling in the room, and they all look over.

Before Su Cheng could speak, Meng Fu took a step forward, dragged a chair, and sat next to Mr. Jiang, without any rush: "My assistant."

When she said this, Dr. Luo who followed behind seemed to pause.

"Assistant?" Old man Jiang looked at Su Cheng, "Oh", and then talked to Meng Fu, expressing his understanding: "Where is your agent, she is not bad, and the agents in your hyper-talking area are all hot."

Naturally, what he said was that Zhao Fans Weibo angered Jiang Rans fans.

The two talked, Su Cheng pressed the mask in his hand and stood behind Meng Fu to remind him, "Let Dr. Luo check your grandpas body."

Meng Fu stood up, gave Dr. Luo a place, and asked him to see Mr. Jiang.

Doctor Luo has put the medicine box on the table and opened it. He should be a Chinese medicine doctor. There is a set of silver needles in the medicine box, but it looks quite old. His medicine box has been used for more than ten years.

Meng Fu saw the set of silver needles, so he put his hands around his chest and looked at Dr. Luo more.

Standing next to Yu Zhenling, her brows were slightly twisted, but she didn't say a word, but it was Butler Jiang, looking at Dr. Luo's utensils, she couldn't help but shook her head.

It was Mr. Jiang that he was very cooperative. He looked at the equipment of Dr. Luo and couldn't help being curious, "Are you a Chinese medicine doctor?"

Old Doctor Luo was taking the pulse of Mr. Jiang, and smiled gently: "My family has generations of traditional Chinese medicine."

"No wonder." Old man Jiang nodded, "Excuse me, I know my illness, you don't have to be too stressed."

"Grandpa, you just let him see a doctor. He has already seen your case. Don't disturb the doctor." Meng Fu leaned back in his chair and told Grandpa Jiang not to talk so much.

Father Jiang will not disturb the old Doctor Luo.

just met Meng Fu herself, and talked to her about the autograph, "The girl who took care of me is your fan. Give her an autograph."

Meng Fu remembered the last time Jiang Quan gave her a gift.

She tilted her head to look at Su Cheng, "Any pen and paper?"

Su Cheng lowered his head and drew out a note and a black pen in his pocket.

Meng Fu took it, and signed it smoothly.

She has not practiced signing signatures, and she has not designed any artistic fonts. She is madly cursive and has sharp pens. She was praised by the teachers in the training camp before.