Chapter 63

The last issue of "Best Idol" will select 6 people to form a group. In the last issue, almost everyone has shown their housekeeping skills.

Regarding the future of Meng Fu and Ye Shuning, there are not many people at the top of the program group. After all, Ye Shuning is the ace player that the program group has carefully cultivated from the beginning. The program group has great expectations for Ye Shuning. Counting on her to enter the international stage.

Meng Fus turning out was indeed beyond everyones expectations, but in terms of overall strength, Meng Fu was indeed weak and Ye Shuning.

Two very important points, Meng Fus dance is a bit stiff, and the singing and dazzling skills are too heavy, as professionals can see. This is why most of Meng Fu is more optimistic about Ye Shuning even though Meng Fu is now very popular.

"Meng Fu has been very popular recently, not because her strength is about to surpass Ye Shuning, but because she has too much contrast and looks good," the deputy director carefully analyzed, "so the popularity is very high, and I am more optimistic about the future development. Ye Shuning, works in the entertainment industry are the most important."

Ye Shuning was born in the Youth Song Competition. Before participating in the competition, he also released two singles, which made him a small hit in the circle.

Compared to her, Meng Fu is only imaginary red, without hardware works, even if it is red, it is only for a while.

There are countless people in the circle who have become cold for a while.

The senior executives of the program team also made an internal betting contract because of this, predicting the top three in popularity this time.

Most of them squeezed Ye Shuning first, and Nan Qiu was third.

Only the program planners dominated Meng Fu's first place.

"Are you so sure?" Not to mention other people, but also very optimistic about Ye Shuning's Director Mu, surprised, he didn't even think about this plan?

"Just press it." The program planner shook his head and explained with a smile.

He is right to be optimistic about Meng Fu, but he is not sure about Meng Fu's first place in the finals, mainly because Meng Fu is not so embarrassed and no one is holding her.

"I don't have much pocket money, I don't dare to waste it." Dao Mu happily pushed the money to Ye Shuning. He is different from others. He has seen the private life plan submitted by Meng Fu Ye Shuning.

Compared with Meng Fus Shancheng cousin, Ye Shunings grandpa and elder brother are more eye-catching, which is a very bonus point.

**

Su Cheng residence.

On the 27th, Wei Jingke once again confirmed whether Su Cheng would not return to the capital. When he arrived, he saw Su Cheng seem to be going out. He could not help but hesitate to speak: "Brother Cheng, you are going to return. Capital?"

"No." Su Cheng lowered his eyelashes, still holding an original copy in his hand. It was strange, unlike any of the common words, Wei Jingke took a look, but he looked away when he didn't recognize the word.

Dont go back to the capital? Where is this going?

Wei Jingke looked at Su Di.

Su Di has changed his clothes, took the key to call Su Cheng, and explained with Wei Jingke: "We are going to see the final of Miss Meng, will you come, Shao Wei?"

Meng Fu finals?

Wei Jingke was taken aback, "Brother Cheng, is he going too?"

got an affirmative answer, Wei Jingke was even more confused. He looked at Su Cheng's back and couldn't help but think of today's auction, so... Su Cheng didn't return to the capital today to stay and watch Meng Fu's final?