Chapter 118

Zhao Fan couldn't help but look at Meng Fu. Those who can be invited by Meng Fu to eat together, except for Su Cheng and Su Di, should be those of Chu Yue.

She knew in her heart that Meng Fu, Li Qingning, and Che Shao had only met in the last month. Even if Li Qingning took care of Meng Fu again, this kind of meal would not be suitable for them, except for Su Cheng and others. .

But Meng Fu has never been a messy person, and she is afraid that she has her own intentions when she does this.

Li Qingnings agent also answered a phone call back. Hearing what Meng Fu said, he glanced at Meng Fu, but said nothing.

Its Li Qingning, who doesnt mind, he raised his hand, "Are you friends? Its okay, lets come together, there are more young people, lively, and Che Shao, have you chosen something delicious?"

"Thats it," Che Shao handed Li Qingning's mobile page to see, "Just the Banya shop I just mentioned."

"Okay." The two decided on the place to eat and set off for the Banya restaurant.

They were all in Li Qingnings nanny car. The space in the car was spacious and comfortable. Meng Fu asked the address and sent it to each other.

"Which chess game Xi Nancheng is playing today, haven't you finished it?" In the car, Li Qingning and Che Shao finally had the opportunity to talk to Meng Fu about yesterday's chess game in detail.

Because there is no camera anymore, Meng Fu took out the exercises that Teacher Zhou gave her, and only the last one was left.

The last question is difficult to calculate. It is to calculate a coefficient, which requires a huge amount of calculation.

Meng Fu listed a bunch of formulas on another piece of paper.

"Why did you start to do these questions?" Cha Shao took a look at her side and pointed to Meng Fu's questions.

Many times in the past few days, he and Li Qingning saw that Meng Fu had nothing to do with the calculation formula when he stopped filming.

"It's true," Meng Fu didn't raise his head, biting his pen to make a liquidation: "I'm going to school again, homework assigned by the teacher."

Back to school to go to school?

Li Qingning and Che Shao looked at each other. The two of them naturally knew about Meng Fus recent hacking on the Internet, but neither of them knew that Meng Fu was so stubborn. They said they would go back to school.

"Learning is endless," Li Qingning patted Meng Fu on the shoulder, "Yes, I will take another performance department in three years."

There are those with high academic qualifications in the entertainment industry, but there are also those with low academic qualifications starting from the group acting and climbing to the position of the actor. As long as they have the ability, Li Qingning has not expressed any opinions about Meng Fu's academic qualifications. As far as he knows, Meng Fu The level of knowledge is not low at all.

Of course, Li Qingning didnt know whether Meng Fu went to school in No. 1 middle school, let alone she was in third year of high school.

Meng Fu used the derivative to calculate the square relationship between the two formulas, then raised his head and asked Li Qingning, "Mr. Li, I think you like Go very much."

"I like it, but it's just a hobby. Compared with the people in the Go Club, there is still a gap." Li Qingning, except for performances, has covered everything else. It is not a secret that he has knowledge in the circle.