Chapter 82

(UNEDITED)

The person in the passenger seat looked at the chairman while holding his mobile phone, wondering how he reacted today.

Meng Fu will never forget this appearance once seen.

Chairman naturally also remembered that he could recognize that this person in the crowd was the one he saw yesterday.

After watching for a while, he finally tilted his head and raised his brow slightly, "Are they filming the show at the General Association?"

"Yes," the person in the passenger seat hung up his cell phone. He pondered the president's psychology, and said respectfully, "I'll let them go out."

"No need," the chairman waved his hand thoughtfully, "Go back to the office first."

**

Here, Meng Fu and others honor rolls have finally been visited.

The director didnt enter the country at this moment, and he held up a big sign that said--

Time to go to class!

They dont have a specific table book today, but they have a specific process. The content of the program is too boring. The process is determined by the director and the main guests of this issue.

He finished holding the sign and watched the hot search on the phone from ear to ear.

Its a show that God wants to fire on him.

There are four members in the program group, and each of them has a topical degree. Although Meng Fu has a lot of black fans, she is still a hot topic. She is also a topical figure in the first episode. The most important thing is Sheng Jun.

The live broadcast continues to shoot down.

Behind is the studio, and the teacher who teaches them has already arrived.

For fun, the program group divided the four people into two groups.

Meng Fu Li Qingning group, Che Shao Shengjun group, these two groups, Sheng Jun and Li Qingning are more likely to drive the atmosphere.

They go to class in the studio, and the teacher who teaches them is a sketch teacher.

The course is to draw three apples.

"Just draw the outlines of these three apples. After the drawing, everyone can move around at will. I will give everyone a score." The teacher was slightly fat and smiled very kindly. He held the paintbrush and taught the four students I talked about the main points of attention with the introductory knowledge.

"Teacher Li, you can pack the dinner for the evening." Sheng Jun took the paintbrush and looked at Li Qingning with a smile.

Although Shengjun is studying Chinese painting, she is still some disciple compared to the other three people.

The program group sets a requirement for which group fails which group will cook at night.

My brother is another day to lie down and win.

Mr. Li is so miserable that he is in a group with Meng Fu. It can be seen that Mr. Li has some foundation.

Who is in a group with Meng Fu?

"We don't have to cook dinner at night, Meng Fu, do you think?" Li Qingning is an old man after all, and he is very tolerant of newcomers. He smiled and accepted Sheng Jun's invitation to stand and looked back at Meng Fu.

Meng Fu nodded, "Yes, so Teacher Li, you have to come on."

Li Qingning: "......???"

[Fuck hahahahaha]