Chapter 74: Let her pretend that nothing happened

T Citys mainstream art exhibition is naturally crowded, and the main focus of the staff is on the exhibition site.

The monitoring in the lounge is hidden, and it is usually the people behind the scenes and VIPs.

As the vice president of the Art Association, Yu Yong is the main person in charge of this exhibition. As long as he has a word, the monitoring of the lounge will not be very slow, but his subjective consciousness feels that Meng Fus hands at Jiangs house , There is no need to look at the monitoring of the lounge, and no staff is urged.

Naturally, Sudi is not too slow to find out.

He learned about the time Jiang Xinran was here with Zhao Fan along the way, checked the monitoring of a few blind spots, and quickly discovered something was wrong.

Looking at Su Dis reply, Meng Fu knew he had found it. She stared at Yu Zhenlings direction and said every word: "Show them."

Su Di didn't say a word, put the computer borrowed from the staff on the table, monitored that he had been put in two folders, and he clicked on it directly.

Yu Zhenling looked at Meng Fu coldly: "What else can you quibble?"

The surveillance on the computer has begun to play. The first segment is the corridor where people come and go. Su Di is standing in front of the computer and pointing at a sneaky woman on it. The time is 8:12, "Please wear this dress. People."

All the way I saw her entering from the room next to the lounge.

At 8:19, she came out of the house, there seemed to be something in her clothes.

After finishing the video, Su Di quickly clicked on the second video. The inside of the lounge where the second video was displayed, happened to be able to see a corner of Jiang Xinran's box.

The time below is 8:15. The other party seems to know that there is surveillance, and did not show his face, only showed half of his sleeve, opened the box, and took away the painting inside.

"Look at this sleeve carefully, it's the woman in the last surveillance corridor." Su paused, then clicked back to the previous video, and showed everyone the details of that video again.

Dont say who the woman holding the painting is, this video at least proves

From Jiangs house to the lounge, Jiang Xinrans paintings are all there!

In other words--

Meng Fu stole Jiang Xinran's painting at three o'clock in the middle of the night, which seemed weak and ridiculous.

"Vice President Yu, Madam Jiang," Meng Fu let out a sigh, his gaze shifted from Yu Zhenling to Yu Yong, the arc of his mouth was cold and mocking: "Take a good look, is it me? It's me. Are you jealous that Jiang Xinran secretly took her painting, eh?"

The lounge is not very big, and there are so many people in it. In fact, it is a bit crowded, but the scene is very violent. At this time, it is extremely quiet, so quiet as if anyone moves, the air can explode in an instant.

Ruo is how much Yu Zhenling can say in daily life. At this time, her tone is also stagnant, unable to say a word.

She never expected that Meng Fu was not the one painted by Jiang Xinran.