Chapter 83

This kind of variety show, the artists have microphones with voices on them.

However, no one has shut down wheat until now, and Meng Fu was the first one to shut down wheat.

Meng Fu shut down Mai, and the section list could not hear her voice. She traced a little while continuing to outline the outline, "President?"

"I just saw you in the General Association." The chairman's voice has always been gentle.

Meng Fu said "Oh", changing the shadow, "You have something to do with me?"

"You need to confirm about the library. You happen to be here. Come to my office later, it will be fine later." The president smiled, his voice faint.

Meng Fu glanced at the director team, "Then let me ask."

Who the **** is she calling? I'm so anxious!

+1

Dare you open the voice!

[I'm so scared, shouldn't she be her sponsor]

Here, he from yygq is here again.

Meng Fu pressed his phone, avoided the camera and found the director to ask him a question.

The director is communicating with Sheng Juns agent.

Originally, entertainers avoid the camera when they go to the bathroom or anything.

Especially now that the director is concerned about Sheng Juns affairs, I hope she can agree to follow up with the show crew, and Meng Fus ten-minute vacation is irrelevant.

"They agreed? But they can only shoot from a distance?" The director was communicating with the crew and was overjoyed when he heard that, "It's okay, it's okay, as long as you can agree to shoot."

When the director finished speaking, he followed Mak to discuss with the planner, "First adjust the four shooters to follow Sheng Juns shots, remember not to follow too close, especially when going to the meeting room..."

After talking to the planning team, he turned around and saw Meng Fu still beside him. He patted his forehead and remembered that Meng Fu was still asking him something, "Go ahead."

answered Meng Fu, he went to discuss important matters with the shooting team.

Although the director needs topicality, he dare not offend the show crew.

When Meng Fu returned to his seat, the studio was still very lively.

She did not immediately go to the president, but drew on the spot for another five minutes.

At this time, Li Qingning took the paintbrush and walked across to her, "Xiao Meng, God wants to help you, Sheng Jun, she is going to a meeting, you can catch up with her time!"

Meng Fu raised his head, looking at Li Qingning with regret, "Teacher Li, I am afraid I will disappoint you."

Li Qingning's heart suddenly burst.

Meng Fu looked at the barrage, put the pen on the table, and started asking for leave without changing his face. "My friends, I'll go for a convenient trip first, so I won't take the photographer. Can you take a ten-minute leave? "

Brother Fu, who did you call just now

Anything is OK

You look good, you have the final say!

[Hahahaha everyone, look at Teacher Lis face]

Ms. Li's heart: Can you let me go? ? ?

There are also fewer sporadic barrage