Chapter 47: Will You Scare Her

Jiang Xinchen said this, but Jiang Xinran did not stop it.

Who is the most important in the Jiang family, Jiang Xinran knows very well how much honor she has earned for the Jiang family since childhood, but the old man Jiang is stingy with her even praise.

But Meng Fu appeared, and the attitude of Mr. Jiang and Jiang Quan made her very uncomfortable.

Jiang Xinran is not the kind of person with small belly and chicken intestines. She has been better than others since she was a child. She is a "child of another person" living in other populations. But now seeing Meng Fu, she can't help feeling unfair.

Especially when thinking of Mr. Jiang, if Meng Fu is willing, the Jiang family will fight for Tong Eryus marriage. Jiang Xinran feels like an ant when he thinks of this.

Mingming Mengfu is inferior to her everywhere, but she seems to be blessed.

Jiang Xinran did not speak, but Yu Zhenling, who was not far away, spoke. She took the tea from the servant's hand, walked here, smiled, and spoke to Meng Fu in a gentle voice, "Fu'er, this site. It is a mall of an alliance of a group of people on the Internet. It has a special local currency and sells a lot of things. The most precious thing in it is the spice that can prolong life. For example, you can buy it for diagnosis and treatment by well-known domestic doctors..."

These Jiang Xinran heard occasionally with Tong Eryu's group two days ago.

Because she is not an internal member, she doesnt know much, and most of them are very vague.

Yu Zhenling explained more vaguely.

"Mom, what are you doing to explain to her," Jiang Xinchen looked away, "You tell her that she understands?"

Although Yu Zhenling said vaguely, Meng Fu understood that she had never heard of the earth network.

She has only heard of Skynet.

The "earth net" in Zhenling's mouth, isn't this the "sky net" model?

Skynet is an international general alliance mall. There are several members classified in it. The lowest bronze member not only requires 10 million registered capital, but also requires internal referrals.

The threshold is very high, so it is not circulated in the market.

What the **** is this local network?

Meng Fu bit his last bite of the apple, thoughtfully.

"I won't discuss my business today," Mr. Jiang interrupted Jiang Xinchen. He stood up first and looked down at Meng Fu, "Go, let's go eat first."

Jiangquan wanted to support the old man, but was avoided by the old man, and Meng Fu followed them lazily.

"Fu'er, this is your kit, it's really useful," the old man Jiang lifted his chin and patted the kit hanging on his chest, "If it weren't for you, the old man would have a hard life."

As soon as this sentence came out, everyone in the hall looked at Meng Fu.

Elder Jiang sat down on the main seat, then pointed to the position to his side and asked Meng Fu to sit down.

Jiangquan looked at Yu Zhenling at this time, which meant she wanted to apologize.

Yu Zhenling first glanced at Meng Fu, she sat next to Mr. Jiang, and there was no expression on her face. If Jiang Xinran, this time will be over, she will not be as indifferent as Meng Fu.

Yu Zhenling lowered her eyes, holding back the awkwardness in her heart to apologize to Meng Fu.

Meng Fu picked up his chopsticks and said nothing.