Chapter 100

"Meng Fu? She really said that?" The elderly Doctor Liu had a meal.

The eldest sister lied without blinking, "Yes."

Doctor Liu paused, then turned back from the office, glanced at Li Qingning, then glanced at his wound: "I will prescribe the medicine for you first, and you will get the medicine at the pharmacy."

The accompanying staff went to the pharmacy downstairs to get medicine for Li Qingning.

Li Qingning himself looked at the old doctor, wondering, is this sign of Meng Fu so easy to use?

Not only was Li Qingning puzzled, but the audience watching the split-screen live broadcast was also puzzled. The director sought the advice of the old doctor. Instead of taking a photo of his front face, only the part of his chin was taken. The camera stared at the sign on Dr. Lius chest. I can clearly see myself shown above

Dean

Liu Guotao.

Although is only the dean of a township hospital, the people watching the live broadcast are also strange.

Meng Fu knows people from township hospitals?

Liu Guotao, the doctors name is somewhat familiar.

I know that there is a Liu Guoshou account that is particularly difficult to hang, also called Liu Guotao. He has rarely appeared in recent years. Will he be the same person?

Are you busy upstairs? This is a town, dont mess around, thank you.

[Why dont you take the doctors face]

Although my brother Fu did not come, she is still everywhere.

Dean Liu took the medicine they had brought from the pharmacy and did not ask the nurse to give the injection. He gave Li Qingning an injection personally, and explained: "You don't need to break the cold at the depth of your wound. Obviously, it has been treated. Its not a good thing to hit casually."

Because of the injection, the photographer did not come in.

Li Qingning nodded, treating doctors, especially old doctors like this, very honestly: "Thank you doctor."

"It's okay." After the injection, Dean Liu broke the needle and threw it to the trash can. After the injection, he ignored people and went out again. Then he sat in his seat and held a super thick book. Reading the book, it looks a bit weird.

Li Qingning glanced at the title of the book he was reading--

Acupuncture Research Code

seemed to be a Chinese medicine doctor with a strange temper. After he greeted Dr. Liu, he just waved his hands at random when he saw people. Li Qingning touched his nose and went out directly.

**

Li Qingning went back after the injection, two hours later, during this time, Meng Fu and Che Shao had just returned to the small yard.

"I just went to the health center in your town and I almost never got tetanus." Li Qingning told the three children about the hospital, but still sighed, "My child, your name is so useful, I see you Is this the little overlord of this town? And I heard that you know a little medical skill?"

Meng Fu carried the live chicken brought back from the village chiefs house, threw it to the ground, tilted his head slightly, his eyes were pale: "If you want to think so, then I can barely do it." She avoided Li Qingning's medical skills. .

Many viewers who watched Meng Fu's live broadcast did not know this episode. When they heard Li Qingning and other viewers' popular science, they all expressed surprise.