Chapter 117 - Do You Mind Adding Someone

On the scene, the first person to react was Mr. Li.

Seeing Meng Fu stand up, he walked over directly, and compared the chess game that Meng Fu had just finished playing.

Realizing what Li Qingning was doing, the backstage director was also awakened, and hurriedly pressed the headset, "Quickly, make a picture of the chess game in the book and Meng Fubai's game, and compare!"

Without the directors reminder, the staff has directly transferred two close-up shots and put them in the lower left corner of the live broadcast for comparison.

On the left is the chess game, and on the right is the template in the book.

This way of comparison is clean and neat, and almost no need to look at it. Except for the size, there is almost no difference between the two pictures.

Li Qingning looked back and forth three times before turning his gaze to Meng Fu. After recollection, he collapsed on a stool and pointed at Meng Fu and said, "Nancheng asked you to show what he said, but he didn't let him. You go beyond!"

Speaking, Li Qingning turned to Xi Nancheng, "Nancheng, does this count as we put out the chess game, and the morning mission is over?"

Although Xi Nancheng made Li Qingning dissatisfied, the show still has to go on. Li Qingning has been in the circle for so many years and naturally knows what he should do at this time.

But if you listen carefully, you will find that Li Qingning's tone is much colder.

When Xi Nancheng was halfway through Meng Fu's swing, his gaze had been fixed on Meng Fu and did not move away.

No one knows how difficult this professional four-segment game is. No one knows better than Xi Nancheng. Teacher Ge will only teach him a game after a long time because the game in his hand is difficult.

Xi Nancheng also analyzed with Li Qingning and the others for a long time before slowly groping for the beginning of the game.

Ke Meng Fu, whether she knew this game before, or she really remembered what he said with one heart and two uses as she said, it was enough for Xi Nancheng to let him understand the horror of Meng Fu.

Xi Nancheng has read Meng Fu's material many times in "Best Idol", but he didn't remember which point mentioned Meng Fu's Go game.

How can she play chess?

Hearing Li Qingnings words, Xi Nancheng was even more silent, then looked down at the chessboard and pursed his lips, "Forget it, Ill report to my teacher."

Xi Nancheng took the result to see Teacher Ge.

Others followed him silently.

But apart from Xi Nancheng and Li Qingning, no one spoke at the scene.

After a while, Cha Shaocai, who was walking behind Sheng Jun, looked at Sheng Jun weakly. He is a straight man, "I always think Meng Fu can do everything, Sister Sheng Jun, are you right?"

Sheng Jun looked at Meng Fu in front of him who was still gagging with Li Qingning, as if nothing happened, his nails couldn't help but fall into his palm.

As an entertainer, her expression management has always been very good, but now listening to Cha Shao, she can hardly laugh.

"Sister Sheng Jun, are you surprised by Meng Fu too?" Che Shao sighed. He followed Meng Fu and Li Qingning in the past few episodes. He also became skinned. He was silent for a while and slowly said: "It's okay, you are surprised if you are surprised, I Don't laugh at you."