3 | Plans

Chapter 3 : Plans

• Hello my lovely readers! I wanted to make this chapter a little longer to be able to give you as many details as possible about both the main characters. Enjoy! •

I looked at my phone, checked the time and realized it was still only 3pm.

It felt like time was dragging.

My mind was full with way too many thoughts.

What should I tell him?

What should I not tell him?

What if he's the crazy one?

What if I eat too much and he thinks I'm greedy?

What if we don't like each other, will I have to avoid going outside of my apartment?

It probably would've helped if I were to vent about this first date fear I was having to one of my girls', but the truth was I had become very private over the years with my love life.

My friends had no idea of the abuse I took from my ex until we were already broken up and the cops had been called.

I told myself I'd definitely be more open to them and I planned to keep my word on that, just not now.

I still had a very uncomfortable headache from the night before so I made my way to the bathroom, took some ibuprofen out of the cabinet, grabbed a body armor drink out of my fridge and chugged a couple pills down.

After that I decided I would take a nap.

I put some Scooby-Doo (I know, I'm a big kid at heart shhh) on my TV and laid my head on my pillow drifting off.

***
Ding! Ding! Ding!

My alarm was so annoying.

I jumped up like I was being attacked and quickly grabbed my phone, it was 7:05pm!!!

Oh my god! How had I slept so long?

I read the text messages that had woke me up, my heart and what was between my legs instantly began to thump.

They were from him.

" Less than an hour before I finally get to take your lil mean pretty ass out "

" I hope you're not freaking out about this, I already like you so don't even sweat it"

" See you soon "

His texts scared me to death but made me quiver at the same time, once again this man had power over me that I did not like.

I don't like anything that brings me out of my comfort zone, but that usually ends up being the best things ever right?

I snapped out of my own thoughts, jumped out of bed and immediately ran to the shower.

I placed some OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash on my lavender loofah and scrubbed my body while trying to sing.

I know I sounded like a dying seagull but at least nobody was there to hear it.

I hopped out of the shower and rushed over to my closet.

Luckily for me I'd already chosen what I was going to wear.

When in doubt always wear black.

Black was just my personal go to color, maybe because it hides pounds at times.

I pulled a black Fashion Nova pencil dress over my matching black and red lace panties and bra.