12 | The Weekend Part III

Chapter 12 : The Weekend Part III

I stood there in silence watching as the girls stared backed at me waiting for a response.

I had no way of denying this, they heard us.

I'm pleading the fifth fuck this.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked, walking to the fridge to grab something to drink.

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I was looking for y'all all night."

I was determined to switch the conversation.

"No the hell you weren't, you were in the room stealing somebody's sons soul, we heard you loud and clear nasty," Ashley chuckled.

"Correct, so are you gonna tell us what's going on or shall we go see for ourselves?," Jada asked.

"I think we should go see for ourselves," Natalie chimed in.

"Okay enough, his name is Omar."

"I tried to get ahold of you guys before he got here to give you a heads up but you all were in your own zones," I explained.

"Why didn't you tell us about him before? Or did you just meet him?," Ashley blurted out.

"No. I met him the night we went to the club, turns out he lives in my apartment complex and we've seen each other a couple times since then," I responded.

"Babe are you ok—," Omar asked, approaching me.

He stopped in his tracks, now he was also in the hot seat with me.

He stood there literally grinning.

I don't know how he thought this was funny.

"I'm fine, these are my friends. Ashley, Jada, Natalie and um who are you again?," I asked, looking towards Jada's girlfriend.

I was still very drunk and couldn't recall her name in that moment.

"Um Jessi," she snarled, rolling her eyes.

"No need to get snappy bitch, we don't fuck with you like that," Ashley snapped.

Trev walked in at the perfect time.

"Whoa baby okay it's time to go lay down let's go," he said, grabbing her waist.

"Girls meet back here for breakfast tomorrow morning, this conversation isn't over Faith," Ashley slurred, following Trev upstairs.

"You never defend me, I fucking hate you," Jessi screamed towards Jada, running outside.

Jada got up, looked at me and Omar and followed her out the door.

I rolled my eyes.

I don't know why she tolerated that mess.

"Well nice to meet you bud, I'm gonna head out," Natalie croaked towards Omar.

She gave me a hug, whispered into my ear that I had done good and headed up the stairs.