36 | Purpose

Chapter 36 : Purpose
* Extremely Explicit Content Below *

I showed up to Omar's doorstep and stood there for a moment before knocking on the door. Talking with my girls' had allowed me to vent but also helped me take into consideration the other side of the situation as well.

I knew deep down he didn't have ill intentions when it came to me, but sometimes you just could never be too sure. I haven't exactly had the best experiences with a man so all of this was still new to me.

I sighed and knocked lightly on the door. My palms were clammy and I felt beads of sweat form on my forehead. I felt like I was meeting him for the first time again.

Moments later he opened the door and stood there staring at me with welcoming eyes. His lips were begging to be kissed but I told myself I wouldn't be a wimp right away.

I put my head down and stepped through the doorway as he closed the door behind me. His apartment smelled of weed and strawberry incense, he must've been smoking right before he answered the door because his living room was extremely foggy.

I sat down on the couch and immediately began reminiscing about the very first time he placed his lips on my area. I gulped and closed my legs tighter together just thinking of it.

"Do you want a drink?," he asked, holding up a half full bottle of Hennessy.

"No thank you, I had white already not trying to mix it," I replied casually.

He nodded, "So what made you want to hear me out?"

"I think it's the right thing to do, I mean isn't that what a relationship is? Communicating?," I asked, placing my hands together over my thighs which remained crossed.

I had on a mid-thigh length, shape fitting Everest green dress. When sitting, my thighs pulled it so that it rode up closer to my hips.

I revealed nothing but skin but that was kind of my plan. I had chosen not to wear panties because I knew exactly what I wanted.

"You didn't want to do that earlier though Faith," he replied harshly, rubbing on one of his ears. I could feel the tension and sense it by the way his arms were crossed strongly across his chest.

Even when he was mad he melted me. He just had a different kind of unusual effect on me. Here I was at his apartment hours after thinking I might not want anything to do with him.

"I know, I was just upset."

"You had every right to be upset but at the same time you should've just heard me out and believed me over anything," he responded. His chocolate eyes had began to slowly warm back up.

"I know that, I'm here because I want to move forward."

As the words fell from my lips I began to make my way towards him slowly strutting. I bent down in front of him and looked him in the eyes, "I love you."

He bit and licked his lips gently as his eyes dropped down to my breasts that were now popping out of the top of my dress.

"I love you too, you don't got nothing to worry about," he responded firmly. He placed both of his hands on opposite sides of my face and pulled my lips onto his.