10 | The Weekend

Chapter 10 : The Weekend

Before I knew it, it was Friday evening.

I'd had a very busy day at work that kept my mind from dwelling too much on my first therapy session.

I'd gotten several messages from Ashley first thing this morning reminding me that she would be picking me up around 7pm to head to the airbnb.

She told me to pack a few party outfits and a sexy bathing suit.

Surprisingly, I was very excited for this party. I needed some fun and I knew my girls knew how to help with that more than anything else.

Knock, knock!

I looked out the peephole and there stood my younger sister Melody.

I'd asked her to stay the weekend at my apartment for me and dog-sit Nala. She agreed, for a small price of course.

I unlocked the door and invited her in.

"Hiiii!" she screamed, hugging me like she hadn't seen me in years.

Melody was my half-sister. We hung out every blue moon, but I always FaceTimed her and checked on her progress with school.

She was in nursing school and expected to graduate within the next couple of years. She was always free on weekends so I'd asked her a few days ago about watching Nala.

"Ashley's going to be here in a few minutes. I should be back early Sunday afternoon," I explained, giving her a hug in return.

"No problem at all sis I love that dog like she's my own, have fun," she replied.

She whistled for Nala and when she came running to her she began scratching her on the head.

I received a text from Ashley.

Ashley : I'm outside bitch, let's go!!

"Okay I'm out, call me if you need anything at all. I cash apped you $75 just a little extra than what you asked for, love you," I told Melody as I headed out the door.

I got to Ashley's car and tossed my big purple suitcase into her trunk. I climbed in the passenger seat and hooked my phone up to the aux cord.

The Airbnb house was about 45 minutes away so I definitely was going to take advantage of the music opportunity.

"Jada and Natalie wanted to make a last minute liquor and Walmart run, they're gonna meet us there," Ashley explained.

"Okay cool, this should be fun," I replied.

"It most definitely is, are you gonna get laid?" She asked bluntly.

"Girl I'm going for a good time, not random dick," I chuckled.

"Who says you can't have both, YOLO!," she screamed.

I laughed and put on the song Act up by the City Girls.

"BIG BIRKIN BAG HOLD FIVE SIX FIGURES,STRIPES ON MY ASS SO HE CALL THIS PUSSY TIGGER" we screamed, repeating the lyrics.