7 | Me & You

Chapter 7 : Me & You

( Rated R Chapter ) 18+ only !

Even though Omar lived in the back of my apartment complex I decided it would be better for me to walk.

It gave me time to think about exactly how insane I was to actually be doing this.

Jax was my first and it took several months for me to open myself up to him, but I was only a teenager while dealing with him.

I'm a fully grown and horny woman now. I know exactly what I want. I think.

I made my way to his door and gently knocked, secretly hoping he wouldn't hear it.

He opened the door and stood there in front of me with only a pair of gym shorts on. No shirt, no shoes, just shorts.

His body stared back at me and began to look like a melted chocolate bar.

Relax girl, I told myself. I couldn't make it that obvious that I was obviously standing over here in heat.

"Hey beautiful come on in," he insisted, "make yourself at home I'll be right back."

I sat down on his couch and looked around. I was very impressed at how neat everything was.

He was a bachelor after-all so I somehow expected something different.

His couch was a red leather sectional overlooking his 60" flat screen tv that was mounted up on his living room wall.

In the middle of the living room sat a rectangular glass coffee table that had a rolling tray and some pre-rolled blunts on it.

I'd never smoked weed but always seen what it did to Jada and it definitely was on my bucket list.

I was just scared honestly. I've never been "high" so I wouldn't necessarily know what to expect or how my body would even react.

Omar returned from his bedroom and announced that he had been looking for his lighter which he found.

"Are you binge watching any shows at the moment or would you prefer a movie?," He asked, sitting down beside me, grabbing his first blunt.

"Um we can aim for a horror movie if you're down with that, I'm that type," I replied.

He put on The Conjuring and sparked up his blunt.

He went into his kitchen and came back with two glasses, a bottle of Hennessy & a bucket of ice.

He offered me a chaser but I declined, I needed it straight.

Hennessy makes me a devil, what am I doing?

"Do you wanna hit this?," He asked, holding the blunt towards me.

"I've never actually smoked. I'm kind of nervous about it," I responded.

"I won't convince you to do anything you don't want to, but it's an amazing stress reliever."

I was sold.

I grabbed the blunt and took two puffs. I inhaled and instantly started coughing like someone had punched me in the throat.

He began to pat me on the back, I felt soooo embarrassed.

He chuckled, "Easy, it's your first time your lungs are confused right now so you have to take it slow."

After about 5 minutes of smoking I felt my eyes get extremely heavy, like someone had slipped me a melatonin.