53 | Let's Get Married .. Part 2

Chapter 53 : Let's Get Married .. Pt 2
** Extremely Explicit Content **

The look he gave me told me everything I needed to know without him even having to mouth a word. Our sexual tension had been at an all-time high. Between my pregnancy, the shooting and us moving into our new home, we were way overdue for a love making session.

"Just when I don't think you can look any sexier, you do," he cooed, making his way towards me.

I gulped and immediately felt my mouth began to drool again. His scent, his voice, his grip, it just drove me insane.

"Is that so?," I joked.

He nodded and grinned revealing his pearly white teeth. I melted at the sight of him. He stared deeply into my eyes creating a pool of wetness in my panties.

I grabbed his hand and seductively walked him over to a wooden table that sat in the corner of the room. He leaned against the edge of the table and roughly grabbed onto my hips pulling me in between his legs. I pressed my lips onto his and immediately tasted the rosé champagne on his tongue.

"I've been needing this for awhile now," he said, rolling up my dress to reveal my thong. He then picked me up, turned around and gently slammed me down onto the edge of the table where he'd been previously sitting.

I giggled, "Whoa."

He smirked and firmly gripped my throat with his hand, gently pushing me back so that my head was touching the wall but my ass still was at the edge. He removed my heels, throwing them quickly onto the ground.

"I'll be careful," he assured, placing my legs onto his shoulders.

He had them spread far apart so I already knew what was to come. This made me gush between the legs and I begun to feel a sexual fire lighting inside of me.

"I didn't ask you to," I replied.

I begun to lick my lips and slightly dig my long nails into his sides. I stared into his eyes, begging him to take my body in any way he wanted. He bit on his bottom lip and I could tell he was wanting me more and more.

He took one of his hands and ran it along my skin from my neck , to my breasts, to my belly and then finally stopping at the entrance of my pussy. I quivered as he gently began to rub on my clit through my panties, while kissing on my calves that were still propped up on his shoulders.

The more he rubbed my clit the higher I got off the arousal. My body felt like a oven and I trembled just at the touch of him. He kept his fingers on my clit as he leaned in to place his mouth onto my neck, he firmly began to suck on it which I knew would result in a hickey. Ugh.

"Mmm," I moaned.

Hearing my moan boosted his desire for me, in that moment he strongly planted a firm kiss onto my lips and then ripped my panties off, slinging them to the ground next to my heels.

The wetness between my thighs was drenched. I bit my lip and watched as he unbuckled his slacks and dropped his boxers. His dick hung straight out, hard as ever. It had been awhile since I had it so seeing it alone made my knees weaken.

He smiled at me slightly and then slowly placed his dick in between the entrance of my pussy, applying a bit of pressure as he smoothly entered me.

"Fuck," he gasped.

He grabbed onto my throat and gripped it tightly as he began to thrust slowly into me. Each stroke he went a little deeper and I felt my walls clench more and more onto him.

I dug my fingernails deeply into the top of his shoulders, encouraging him to continue stroking me. I felt myself release onto him back to back which drove him crazy.

"Bae you feel so fucking good," he exclaimed.

His breaths began to get more shallow as he placed his tongue over the left side of my neck.

"Mmm," I moaned.

I felt like with every stroke he was touching a new part of me. I craved every inch of him.

He backed away from the table allowing me to climb down. When I dropped to the ground I turned facing away from him bending over the table so that my ass pressed onto his dick. He slid it inside of me and grabbed onto the sides of my hips, firmly gripping them between his hands.

"All this ass," he yelled out, slapping my ass firmly.

I smirked and continued to throw it back on him as he stroked longer and deeper. I felt him tense up and that's when we both climaxed at the same time, releasing ourselves fully to one another.

He leaned in to kiss me on the back before slowly backing out of me. I smiled and licked my lips. Damn he was good.

"You alright?," he asked, rubbing his hands along the bottom of my stomach.

"We're good," I replied.

I smiled remembering how worried he'd been about having sex during my pregnancy. It made me feel warm inside, knowing that he cared so much about our child already.

I put my panties and heels back on as he fixed himself back up. When we got ourselves back together we made our way back downstairs to the reception where everyone was now on the dance floor dancing to Never too much by Luther Vandross.

"Where were you guys you missed the first dance!," Ashley slurred, approaching us with a glass full of champagne in her hand.

I sighed, "I'm sorry."

I was horrible at lying to her, so I didn't answer as to where we were. It was a spontaneous, random kind of thing.

She rolled her eyes and grinned, "It's okay I already know what was going on. Gonna be a lot of that being done tonight, I'm married!."

I chuckled and followed her when she grabbed my hand and led me towards the middle of the dance floor.

We met Jada, Natalie and a couple of Ashley's other friends in the center of the room and began twerking to different wild songs that came on. I looked over at Omar and noticed he was giving me the " watch it " look. I smiled back and continued enjoying my girls'. I knew my life was changing but this somehow felt destined.

A/N : Thank you guys for reading! Please keep voting & commenting! ✨❤️